• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

thanks to BensDR30 post up of the c34 wiring diagram I have been able to have a good crack a translating the pinout. I am currently 5 pinouts away from a full translation, and have posted up the 5 that I can't translate in the "Japan" section of the forum to see if any other members are willing to help out. Once it is complete, I will post it up here :action-smiley-069:

I have also noted on the same pinout in Red the differences between the S1 pinout supplied and the S2 pinout that was supplied on page 1 pin by pin... I am hoping this will help some of us!

Does anyone have the pinout for the OV301 and OV310 pinouts, I am assuming that the one BensDR30 sent me is OV300 :P Post them up if so!

Post-up soon! If you think you can help with any of the 5 short translations go to the Japan forum and have a look!

harts.

Ok! Translations all done :P

I'm having trouble posting it from photobucket, so try this:

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/har...PinoutECU-1.jpg

and if it doesn't work, PM me for a copy :banana:

Just remember, I don't speak or read Japanese, so take it with a grain of salt, though I hope you will find it's accurate!

I'm not responsible for any of the modifications you do to your car, so be careful when you use the diagram.

If someone wants an editable version of the document I am happy to supply it upon request. I'll also try and make up a neater version once I have finished uni :D

harts.

Edited by stageaharts

• 1 month later...

Hello, need some help....

I've got an RB25de neo from a Stagea and I have no idea what year it is.....

Is there any way to tell if it's a series 1 or 2?

Hello, need some help....

I've got an RB25de neo from a Stagea and I have no idea what year it is.....

Is there any way to tell if it's a series 1 or 2?

I see in your sig you have an RB25 DET or is this another motor? AFAIK all DET neos are from S2 Stageas but the n/a DE neo was found in the later S1 as well. I should think the actual engine if it is a n/a neo would be the same in an S1 or S2 Stagea. You could check to see if the coil packs are the same .

• 2 weeks later...
I see in your sig you have an RB25 DET or is this another motor? AFAIK all DET neos are from S2 Stageas but the n/a DE neo was found in the later S1 as well. I should think the actual engine if it is a n/a neo would be the same in an S1 or S2 Stagea. You could check to see if the coil packs are the same .

its a de but i've put a turbo on it

picked up the motor cheap from somewhere and i knew about it

was that it was out of a WGNC34 - not too familiar with the stagea family...

ill check up on the coil packs and see what i find - thanks :)

• 7 months later...

I know this thread is a old thread, But just a quick question, Have a 1998 R34 and we think the ECU is dead, Is it possible to put a S2 stag ECU in it just to see if the car starts with out doing no damage ?

I know this thread is a old thread, But just a quick question, Have a 1998 R34 and we think the ECU is dead, Is it possible to put a S2 stag ECU in it just to see if the car starts with out doing no damage ?
I believe that a couple of the injectors are in a slightly different order - I guess you could try to start it and switch off straight away!

tell us where you got your avatar from and im sure more people will help .....

The only difference is a lack of traction control the S2 stagea (with exception of the rear wheel drive versions).

All other pins are the same afaik. An R34 PowerFC plugs straight in and runs an RS4S so I can't see why it won't work in your case. (it will throw an engine checklight due to no TC motor voltage until this is sorted per previous posts on this issue and/or threads).

like rubyrs4 my s2 ecu doesnt match up with the pinout in this thread, my pin 31 is missing in the loom "injector power supply" ive been trying to get the car started and i have no spark. I have the 0V800 ecu that came in the 97-98 manual rs4.

anyone know where to give power for the coilpacks?