SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

• 5 months later...

Yeah THANKS spud, (hope you don't mind the abrieviation),
Only had it 3days and would yu believe that some jealous gronky CU*T has already deep keyed three panels parked at the shopping centre for fu*k sake.
Shit mate this is a lot of car, I am that infatuated, i want another one.
Just wondering which would be the better all round car , ie price , performance, the 2.6o turb'ed manual or the 3.5 natural 6 speed like mine, any opps on that spud. Perhaps one of each, two is better than one they say. Hee hee hee

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Axi$ 350$ said:

Only had it 3days and would yu believe that some jealous gronky CU*T has already deep keyed three panels parked at the shopping centre for fu*k sake.
Just wondering which would be the better all round car , ie price , performance, the 2.6o turb'ed manual or the 3.5 natural 6 speed like mine, any opps on that spud. Perhaps one of each, two is better than one they say. Hee hee hee

I love when people say spud haha, 

That would absolutely piss me off if someone keyed my car. 
I'm definitely more of a C34 Stagea guy, remember, when it comes to the Autech RB26 stagea, if something breaks you basically have to uy another gtr. I personally would buy a RS4S (2.5l Turbo Manual) if you want a C34, You could probably build up the RS4S to perform better than the Autech C34 and it may still end up being cheaper. Not really too sure when it comes to the M35 models, but I definitely respect a good looking one.

I'd love to have one of each haha

Edited by spudtatoe

1 hour ago, Axi$ 350$ said:

So its a 2wd manual? That makes it easier to modify if you're so inclined. The latest Link computers can run the 4 camshafts so time for a big single turbo!

9 minutes ago, KiwiRS4T said:

So its a 2wd manual? That makes it easier to modify if you're so inclined. The latest Link computers can run the 4 camshafts so time for a big single turbo!

I'm pretty sure they're just 6 speed auto, unless someone did a manual swap :D

Yep sweet as 6 speed manual. I think I got a little lucky donut, I mean I really like the only other 6speed the 260s, but everyone has a turb auto right, so if you gonna be different yu got to stand out in the crowd. This is not far off the mark, what yu recon donut .As for upgrades , might look at a chip n cam set, maybe some suspension which is pretty solid anyway, the head unit and thought the 260s wing just to confuse the experts Hertz.
Tell the missus yu can have your cake and eat it too with this little gem.

Good on ya spud. Had a family at school. all three boys we called spud, so it came sort of natural. Well yu sound like yu might know a bit more than a recent convert like myself, so I'll take your word for it on the specs. I'm pretty happy with it stock at the moment, but if I can get my grubby little mits on another low k's one cheap enough I might look some of the stuff yu mention, certainly like to maybe build a bittsa this n bittsa that, using all the best factory bits from across the skyline range, maybe a turn or two might fit that picture. One thing is for sure spud, two in the hand is much better than one in the bush, so yu are spot on, one of each would nothing hurt. All G in the H. Spud