SAU Community

Rare Skyline Register

7 hours ago, Terry_GT-R34 said:

Iron Chef brought this in last month Bob.

They had it visually inspected under and over before auction. It's the first rust free example they've seen for a while and Troy was very pleased. 

Compliance  through Top Secret Imports has just been completed.

Well done! Congrats!

I bought Michael M's white R32 GT-R, not sure if you know that?

Bob.

• Like 1

Ta..... I've spent the last 3 months tinkering with it, fixing a few things but generally speaking it was a very good car to start with.

Mick's going to store it for me as I've got no room.

I'm looking forward to displaying it at next years GT-R Festival along side my ADM.

It will probably be the first time an ADM and a JDM have parked next to each other with both cars being 100% stock down to radios.

It will educate people on all the changes Nissan had to do to ADR the GT-R in 1991.

Bob.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm certain I mentioned it before, but i've bought an R33 LM Limited from Perth.

The story behind that (with pictures) is here: 

Google Doc for current specs of car:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TyxCj2NoIdTviEseLMahUZxGtzKSrCDqhgPiPNz1RJ8

Anyone with the link should be able to see the doc. My car is a standard GTR (non v-spec). LM Build Number: LM #161/188; GTR LM #78/86

Edited by niZmO_Man
edited forum link so it shows up properly

• 3 weeks later...

Here on SAU, sin~ (or on Fb, Mark Dodd and GTR Registry), is about to release intricate details of R34 GT-R N1s

Many thanks go to Mark for his exhaustive work. He has laboured so long throughout 2016 to reveal those intricate details about other GT-Rs too.

In 2017, Mark is still working. First up will be intricate details about R33 GT-R N1s and also R32 GT-R N1s

• Like 1

R33 GT-R N1 Register
This massive work has been done by Mark Dodd - SAU User Name sin~
Many thanks to Mark - not leaving out Brad McKernan either who has done equivalent work on BCNR33s whilst in Canada

N1%20Register-1_zpsgwpsmab7.jpg

N1%20Register-2_zpsxuhenrwy.jpg

N1%20Register-3_zpsbtipdbsq.jpg

N1%20Register-4_zpsdn1hfdpn.jpg

N1%20Register-5_zpsvuwbuaxe.jpg

N1%20Register-6_zpswlfqopvn.jpg

Great stuff!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There's a few 1 of 1 cars (many of them are pre-production so not sure if they count?), depends if you're talking transmission/body style/different series too.

You can find some build numbers for cars here if you haven't looked yet:

http://gtr-registry.com/en-r34-colours.php
http://gtr-registry.com/en-r33-colours.php
http://gtr-registry.com/en-r32-colours.php

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/13/2010 at 2:51 PM, RB27DETT said:

I hope someone can help me here.

My boss (runs a dealership) once bought a R34 GTR in yellow and sold it [cheap] a couple of weeks later to make a quick profit. The guy that bought it knew his shit and the day before he picked the car up asked for the VIN. So he paid for the car, hopped in it and told my boss that it was was 1 of 3 in Australia. It was completely worked from the factory (apparently had a roll cage built in, but covered up by carpet and pillar covers??) Not knowing my boss was kicking himself afterwards lol.

I would supply a VIN no. and pics if i could find them but i don't at the moment. They were apparently built by nissan to compete in racing then they cancelled it. I know this information is kind of pathetic but I thought it was worth a try.

Could it possibly be an N1?

What kind of R34 GTR's were produced in such limited numbers, other then the ones listed?

R34 N1's were only white in colour from what I am led to believe.

• 1 month later...

I know this thread is 5yrs old now but I've just stumbled across it. I just purchased an yellow ER34 in western Australia. From what I've heard they are fairly rear. I only know of 3 yellow R34's in Perth including mine. Here's mine.

20171022_095204.jpg