SAU Community

Rare Skyline Register

Here's a standard R34 GTR with a different kit on it. It's the history that is the real kicker. It was owned by the late Paul Walker. This is one of the three GTR's he owned. Rolled up to the shop this morning looking for paint touch up. Guy plans on putting it thru the Barret Jackson Auction coming up in Las Vegas, Nevada this year. Extremely clean with legit documents confirming vehicles history. attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1395173477.529368.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1395173494.211226.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1395173505.311136.jpg

if someone pays good money for that believing its a gtr i feel sorry for them.

Wow! I'm really glad I didn't touch it. Guy wanted to re paint the car cuz it had scratches. Guy told me it was owned by Paul Walker and I told him I'm not touching the car. I seen that blue one of his go for $1.35m. Guy had pics of the car with Walker and it all looked legit. I got fooled. I was totally all grins seeing that car. Now I'm more pissed off

Really!?! Now I feel sheepish. Totally believed the guy. How can you tell from the pics? I'm not very familiar with 34s. Actually first one I've seen in person.

Without lifting up the Bonnet (Hood):

No Brembo brakes and Multifunction Display Unit (MFD)

GTT's have 3 gauges in the middle of the dash, GTR's have an electronic MFD, a screen.

The stock body kit and spoiler is all different.

Wheels, Badges, Bonnet all different.

Front and Rear Guards are a tad smaller (Less Wider)

GTT = Auto / Tiptronic / 5 Speed

R34 GTR = 6 Speed

GTT = Side Mount Intercooler

GTR = Front Mount Intercooler

• Like 2

I told my wife about the guy that came to the shop with his "GTR". She laughed. She told me become a Hollywood star so she can sell all my cars for ridiculous amounts when I die. She's also still upset that I spent $13k on my r33 GTST and can't believe someone bought that for $70k. What are R34s going for over in Australia? Seen some guys selling them for $25k thru some kind of gum tree website? Most of the pics on there are deceiving. Plus like I said, I've never seen a 34 in person before till that day. I've owned 32s and just last year picked up my first 33. Still was a sexy looking car to me even though it was only a gtt

• Like 1

I told my wife about the guy that came to the shop with his "GTR". She laughed. She told me become a Hollywood star so she can sell all my cars for ridiculous amounts when I die. She's also still upset that I spent $13k on my r33 GTST and can't believe someone bought that for $70k. What are R34s going for over in Australia? Seen some guys selling them for $25k thru some kind of gum tree website? Most of the pics on there are deceiving. Plus like I said, I've never seen a 34 in person before till that day. I've owned 32s and just last year picked up my first 33. Still was a sexy looking car to me even though it was only a gtt

$13k isn't too bad for a 33 gts-t if it is clean and has a bit of work done. It is on the high side though.

34's go for between 10-20k depending on cleanliness and what's done to them. There are some that go for upwards of $25k but even that's pretty high.

PS: I'm heading to Pheonix in November to see a Nascar round. Got any tips for me? PM me if you like.

• 1 month later...

I have just got a r32 gtr 11/1993. Im not Shaw if it is something rare or special but it has a lot of nismo gear on it. Its got lower front lip with all the extra air ducting, 3 piece side skirts with little rear mud flap looking things on the rear guard , the extra rear wing under the main wing, lmgt1 wheels, its got nismo/s-tune stickers down each side and bonnet, nismo seats front and rear, nismo dash

There could be more stuff i have missed

Any help to work out what is is would be a great help

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...