SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

As a thread "VIN's you want fasted" was pretty successful so I think we should restart it with some guidelines on what you can do to make it work:

1) Your VIN number is the Vehicle Identification Number from the Japanese factory. It contains your model number followed by the build number of you vehicle.

Examples:

- BNR32001000

- ECR33003928

- BNR34000897

When the car comes to australia the VIN number is prefixed with 6U9000 and you're Australian VIN number becomes 6U9000BNR32001000 (for example).

When posting VIN's all we need is the part of the VIN number after 6U9000.

2) The VIN number is found on the factory blue compliance plate.

3) The FAST program is no longer available for download anywhere as far as I know, is around 2.2gb so I can't just send it to you on MSN (sorry).

4) I do not work for Nissan (sorry again).

Hopefully someone can merge the threads or something....

Hey look i dont know what im looking for but im not sure what type of model of car i have. To me its a r33 gtst. And thats really all i know, its a 93 model so ive been told. Im all new to this so im not sure how to go about all this but i was wondering if ya could help me. ecr33019143. Ive only had the car for a few weeks, it goes good and im more then happy with my dream car. Id be very gratefull if you were to run this on the same program as you did with the previous people in the last thread about this.

the program is on my other computer so i can't give you a screen shot, but the details are as follows

engine: rb25det

tranmission: 5 speed

build date: november 93

model: gts-t type m

colour: red (code ANO)

model number: ggkbrtfr33vdac----

Hey look i dont know what im looking for but im not sure what type of model of car i have. To me its a r33 gtst. And thats really all i know, its a 93 model so ive been told. Im all new to this so im not sure how to go about all this but i was wondering if ya could help me. ecr33019143. Ive only had the car for a few weeks, it goes good and im more then happy with my dream car. Id be very gratefull if you were to run this on the same program as you did with the previous people in the last thread about this.

post-4070-1151648191.jpg

ECR33103072

engine: rb25det

tranmission: 5 speed

build date: jan 96

model: gts-t type m 9gts25tm1) don't know what the 1 means, so anyone who does feel free to add your input.

colour: silver (kr4)

model number: GGKBRTFR33VDAAALCA

also if someone could pm me on how to take and post a screen shot of fast, as i'm a bit knowledge deprived when it comes to that sort of stuff.