SAU Community

Nissan Fast

what about trying KBNR32-300885 thanks guys

I got a little bit more out of it... Had to play with it a bit though...

Build date: February 1993

Do you know the model code? It may help to get some more info...

Guest two.06l
I got a little bit more out of it...  Had to play with it a bit though...

Build date: February 1993

Do you know the model code?  It may help to get some more info...

model code???

Guest two.06l
Bugger... Do you know why they did that?

rang them and asked them and by law the blue plate does not have to stay on the car after the green one is put on .(to be honest they went on like real wankers and made me out to be a trouble maker just because i wanted the plate)the firm was ADVANCE AUTO IMPORTS

rang them and asked them and by law the blue plate does not have to stay on the car after the green one is put on .(to be honest they went on like real wankers and made me out to be a trouble maker just because i wanted the plate)the firm was ADVANCE AUTO IMPORTS

Sounds awfully sus to me... In the end though, if your happy with the car and you've got that compliance plate, there is nothing to worry about...

Guest two.06l
Sounds awfully sus to me...  In the end though, if your happy with the car and you've got that compliance plate, there is nothing to worry about...

just wanted to confirm if the car was v-spec

If you go to Nissan for parts they want the info from the origional blue plate, they'r not interested in the compliance plate.

I would want to know why they took it off regardless of the legalities as the easiest thing to do is just leave it on.

Strutto: Mine says Ver 5.27 model cd's 2003/9. Wonder what the differences are??

If a faster download site turns up I'll download and compare.

Guest two.06l
If you go to Nissan for parts they want the info from the origional blue plate,  they'r not interested in the compliance plate.

I would want to know why they took it off regardless of the legalities as the easiest thing to do is just leave it on.

Strutto:   Mine says Ver 5.27     model cd's  2003/9.    Wonder what the differences are??

If a faster download site turns up I'll download and compare.

yeah i was of the same opinion but they seemed to think i was strange for wondering/asking where it was