SAU Community

Nissan Fast

Merry Christmas "J" and others who have served this thread so well for so long!

If you said that you've worn down the finger prints off your fingers I'd be inclined to believe you!

• Like 1

Guys, I am having trouble with the 64-bit version of the Nissan FAST software. I have input the VIN, the model number comes up and I can search, but I only get the "Part Code" and not the "Part Number". Can someone explain how to get the part numbers to display?

NissanFAST_PartNumbers.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if my gtr le mans is in fact a genuine le mans? All numbers match, but doesnt have dual airbags? Vin plate details:

E-BCNR33

Chassis number: BCNR33-023007

Model: GGJPRQFR33ZDA-ARAA

BT2 K

RB26DETT 2568 CC

FS5R30A RC41

Help would be greatly appreciated :) only bought 3 weeks ago but after researching more and more finding out i may have bought a non gen le mans. Still a gtr so is still a nice car but still, wanna know what i have. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if my gtr le mans is in fact a genuine le mans? All numbers match, but doesnt have dual airbags? Vin plate details:

E-BCNR33

Chassis number: BCNR33-023007

Model: GGJPRQFR33ZDA-ARAA

BT2 K

RB26DETT 2568 CC

FS5R30A RC41

Help would be greatly appreciated :) only bought 3 weeks ago but after researching more and more finding out i may have bought a non gen le mans. Still a gtr so is still a nice car but still, wanna know what i have. Thanks.

I'd say so.

BT2 = Champion Blue from factory were only allocated to the Le Mans Editions.

Thanks mate :) just now need to know why mine has a series 1 dash :/ lol

VIN.jpg

I'd say because your R33 GTR was built in June '96.

From memory:

Series 1 = 1995 - 1996 - No passenger air bag, only air bag on steering wheel.

Series 2 = 1996 (Late) - 1998 - Has Passenger Air Bag and updated steering wheel (I think?)

Series 3 = 1997 - 1998 - Has what the Series 2 got + Xenon Head Lights, red stitching on seats, lower front lip and twin air vents on the front bar to vent more air to the intercooler.

• 2 months later...

Guys, I am having trouble with the 64-bit version of the Nissan FAST software. I have input the VIN, the model number comes up and I can search, but I only get the "Part Code" and not the "Part Number". Can someone explain how to get the part numbers to display?

NissanFAST_PartNumbers.jpg

You have to press 'part no. search' up the top (looks like an open book) and it will output the part number and bring up a prompt if there is more than one part for that part code
  • Like 1

Hi Guys

Can someone look this one up for me?

BCNR33-007638

GGJPRWFR33ZDA-J---

Thanks

BCNR33-007638
GGJPRWFR33ZDA-J---
V-Spec (Series 1)
1995-06
KL0 Spark Silver Metallic
V-Spec (Series 1) With A Rear Wiper
GTR-Registry.com has more info.

From GTR-Registry.com

BCNR33-022421

GGJPRWFR33ZDA-A--A

V-Spec (Series 2)

1996-04

QM1 White

S2 GTR V-Spec With A Rear Wiper And A Passenger Airbag

From GTR-Registry.com

BCNR33-022421

GGJPRWFR33ZDA-A--A

V-Spec (Series 2)

1996-04

QM1 White

S2 GTR V-Spec With A Rear Wiper And A Passenger Airbag

Much appreciated sin!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I've posted this in the other "Downloading FAST" thread as well, but no answer yet. Can anyone else with FAST tell me what your program and CD dates are (> Help / Version Info) ?  I have recently acquired a 2004 model car but my CD's only go up to 2001/10.  I spent two hours downloading what was labelled as "FAST2010", but I think they typo'ed the name because it was same as what I already had, 2001, not '2010'.  Does anyone have FAST with CD's later than 2001/10?

FAST-CDs.JPG

• 2 months later...

Hi Strutto ... 

I have a question, maybe you can help me out here... ? 

I used to be A authorised Nissan workshop and had Fast at the time, but I cant seem to get fast working with Win. 10. Also we are located in Denmark so we have the european disc for Fast. Anyway... 

I have this R32 / chassis nr: BNR32-013497 from 12/1990 , an "early" model. 

It is imported from Malaysia, and came with a nissan GTR steering wheel - I noticed when driving for some time 20 minutes or so, that the steering jumped - no Hicas light came on - but the rear wheel turned slightly when it was supposed to be straight. 

checked the Hicas with a Nissan Consult II tester - No faults but read 153 degres to the left on steering angel sensor when the steering wheel was straight,

I took the steering wheel off, and yes it was the new type with the holes at 12 & 6. 

when I lign the steering angel sensor up with the middle point of the neutral signal it of course lines up at 1 & 6 o'clock. 

So I have the "early" type of steering angel sensor and the new type steering wheel...

I have looked at some parts catalog pages, and seemed to have found that the early steering angel sensor should 

be part number: 28475-01U00 or alternative number: B8475-01U00. (there are no number readable on the sensor equipped)

The Question is I think I have found the later version of steering angel sensor equipped from 09/1991 -  models 

wich should have the number 28475-01U11 or alternative number:  B8475-01U11. 

Do you know if this number are for an sensor with alignment 12/6 o'clock and does it fit on the car with the early version´s ?

Cause Nissan europe cant confirm this for me.

If I could buy the new type sensor that fits the steering wheel, then I can get the Hicas working with the steering wheel at the right position, right now I drive around with the steering wheel turned 153 degrees and the Hicas works superb.   

Hope you have the answer for this - best regards Lars.