SAU Community

R33 Electrical Wiring Diagram

Knat

Hey,

I am looking for a complete electrical wiring diagram for an R33, including, circuit diagrams (for the whole car, not just the engine and ignition systems) and wire and plug colour coding. Basically, the electrical workshop manual.

Have read previous posts on SAU and Skylines downunder to no avail.

The diagrams should be at least 30 pages or so.

Can anyone help?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone got one of these? I've got some problems with my drivers side headlight, it stops working, I go pop the hood take it out and put it back and its working again no worries!

Would be handy to have a diagram of the headlight wiring system (are they seperate circuits for LH and RH headlights)?

Cheers

Chicane

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
You just need the R33 manual. Someone on here has it but won't give it to me so I can host it.

I've got an R33 service manual. Its 491 pages long and 149MB. I'd be happy to upload it somewhere but a lot of ports are blocked on the connection im using at the moment so i dont know where i'll be able to upload it too.

If theres enough interest from people looking for a copy then i'll find somewhere to upload it.

3LIT3 FORS3: If you can pm me some server details i'll try uploading it for you.

cheers,

Tom.

thats helpfull, but unfortunatly what we need is the schematics for the whole car. i am currently suffering from a heater fan problem and it is not in the service manual. by the way i have the manual in pdf. 148 mb. 3lit3 fors3 if you want it let me know.

thats helpfull, but unfortunatly what we need is the schematics for the whole car. i am currently suffering from a heater fan problem and it is not in the service manual. by the way i have the manual in pdf. 148 mb. 3lit3 fors3 if you want it let me know.

Can you be a lil more specific? I've got the comprehensive japanese service manual, and can find it for you. ALthough I won't translate it now as I don't have the time...

here's a page of the circuit diagram for the aircon/heater system... might be of help. There's a whole section for the aircon, and I don't have the time to scan it al in or the bandwith to host it, so help a brotha out with a few specifics :)