SAU Community

Tolerance Level Of Your Housemate

Roy

I have always had good housemates...nothing liek you guys describe.

I have been acting like a dick lately, but its only because im bored with everything these days...so no more hiding the milk in the beer fridge so he thinks we are out :thumbsup:

I have always had good housemates...nothing liek you guys describe.

I have been acting like a dick lately, but its only because im bored with everything these days...so no more hiding the milk in the beer fridge so he thinks we are out :no:

That's easy to say now that he's in QLD for a few days! :thumbsup:

am I a bad flatmate?

when my mate came to me about problems he was having with his girlfriend, I advised him he should dump her because she was no good and making him miserable...

... now that's not bad... but this was before I lived with him and I only told him to dump her cos they had a massive 3 bedroom flat and I wanted her out so I could move in! (and get rid of all the silly vases and ornaments to make room for the pool table, air hockey table and table tennis table hahahahaha)

...funny thing was he listened to me and a couple of weeks later comes to me and says can you move in because I can't afford the rent by myself! haha

oh here is a good prank to play on your flatmate too (was done to me the other day)... go to sex shop and buy a pack of gay playing cards... then proceed to hide cards all around flat in tricky places so your flatmate is constantly confronted by d*ck whenever he picks something up... me playing table tennis with a gay playing card stuck to the paddle without realising was very amusing

ps. remember to collect and burn all cards before the cleaner comes... she doesn't share the humour

i live with a dyke, the butchy one.

NEVER live with a butch dyke they have stinky feet, more messy than anyone i know(male or female), uses your $30 a tub wax, never change the toilet roll when its finished, leave dirty dishes around,

I could tolerate all that if her gf is hot but no, shes damn ugleee

i know i should say something to her but shes got bigger arms than me

i wanna move out...

I once woke up on the lounge with my housemates girlfriends underwear on my head.

Thankfully they thought it was funny when they woke up to see me passed out in the lounge in a real state. My mate who stayed over thought it was funny as after i fell asleep he saw them in the bathroom.

I have to say, i sont have my regular Friday night drinks after work anymore so a lot of my bad behaviour was left at my last place...poor old Kim :laugh:

Lol Friday nite middle of winter brisbys in the Pool. Sarrkkk pisss.

Once James, brisby and some chick came back home and attacked me lucky I heard the pissed C&^ts at the door playing the which key fits the hole trick and lay awaiting.

Still winter, but they grabbed somemore beer and went for a 3 am Swim....................naked........

i live with a dyke, the butchy one.

NEVER live with a butch dyke they have stinky feet, more messy than anyone i know(male or female), uses your $30 a tub wax, never change the toilet roll when its finished, leave dirty dishes around,

I could tolerate all that if her gf is hot but no, shes damn ugleee

i know i should say something to her but shes got bigger arms than me

i wanna move out...

my missus has the same problem... i call her "the sponge" cause all she does is take take take... takes soap, toothpaste, food, detergent, clothes, money... mate, the list goes on

if she was a man i would have broken her nose by now for being such a user

Once James, brisby and some chick came back home and attacked me lucky I heard the pissed C&^ts at the door playing the which key fits the hole trick and lay awaiting.

Still winter, but they grabbed somemore beer and went for a 3 am Swim....................naked........

I remember the morning after :laugh:

Poor Magan, my housemate before you...his Mrs wanted me...she just could not bring herself to admit it :)

Cant wait to get OS and see how the Aussie lad goes with foreigh housemates...trip keeps getting moved back...freakin cars and work

my missus has the same problem... i call her "the sponge" cause all she does is take take take... takes soap, toothpaste, food, detergent, clothes, money... mate, the list goes on

if she was a man i would have broken her nose by now for being such a user

yeh i don't like playing hide the food. Mmm this is evil but i've thought about it, spit on a slice of pizza and leave it in the fridge. If she dares to take ur last slice then maybe she deserve it?

yeh good practice is to ask for some kind of reference, i shoulda done that. oh cn't wait to get the f&*k outta here

lol, Bris has a thing for swimming in sub zero temperatures in the middle of winter

Isnt that right Bris?

SIF fill the cabino up with a layer of water

• 9 years later...

I'm gonna call it....... E-E-E-E-E-EPIC REVIVAL! :D

Been researching the topic of housemates and having friends as housemates etc. and found this thread quite interesting/amusing....

Would anyone like to share their stories?

• Like 1

Have lived with 5 different housemates before (including girlfriends). Would highly recommend living on your own if you can, I personally love the freedom and doing what you want with the housemate.

Every single one of my housemates has been lazy when it comes to cleaning and supplying essentials for the house, which gets very annoying. That said, I'm probably moving in with a housemate again in January so I can get a garage in a nice place close to the city :happy:

• Like 1