SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

So who is good with tuning and problem solving Skylines in Mackay or the surrounding area that will touch a Microtech?

pm mafia as he knows most of the tuners in town and can point you in the right direction.

• 2 months later...
Hey,

Iam also another import owner flying the flag for mackay :) .. didn't realise there were this many up here as you don't see them very often on the road..lol..

hi are you the white r34 v spec? i only ask as the name you have looks familure like a number plate.

Yeah thats me white r34 GTR but it's not a v-spec..

ahh, ok i thought i had seen your car befor, very nice!!!! as you can see from the thred i am a keen strip racer would be good to see you there haven a go but not in the car park like last time i had seen your car, dont know why but most people on this thred dont reply except (mafia) so good luck with that :)

ahh, ok i thought i had seen your car befor, very nice!!!! as you can see from the thred i am a keen strip racer would be good to see you there haven a go but not in the car park like last time i had seen your car, dont know why but most people on this thred dont reply except (mafia) so good luck with that :)

Thankyou.. Yeah i will take it down the strip one day but at the moment iam still finnishing it off. Iam more in it for the cruz around than the strip, hence why it was only in the carpark. however i love to go out and see what mackay has to offer on the strip.. My mate took his out on the weekend nur33 went ok from what i hear.. did you run?

Cheers Matt

Thankyou.. Yeah i will take it down the strip one day but at the moment iam still finnishing it off. Iam more in it for the cruz around than the strip, hence why it was only in the carpark. however i love to go out and see what mackay has to offer on the strip.. My mate took his out on the weekend nur33 went ok from what i hear.. did you run?

Who do u get to tune/work on your car in town?

Cheers Matt

Who do u get to tune/work on your car in town?

Cheers Matt

yea i was there, had a bad night for racing, so not much to say there. i did have a look at your mates car though was it the one with all the carbon fiber stuff? there was two gtr's nur33 i think was one and the other one was the white one though. i think your mate did a best of 12.3 or something like that, but was being nice on the launch from what i had seen. i on the other hand removed all of the wieght i put in the rear and had my rear tyers rotated as they where worn out, stupid idea's as i had no down force on the rear tyers from the water bottles and now even less tyer surface area so all that equaled SLOW! although i did do that green/blue 427 supercharged xr8 ute over in my first run so was happy with that. need slicks big time as it hard to get traction in a gtst. and i have been getting adrenalin to do my tuning so far-so good but when im ready for a more stressing tune ill be speaking to mafia (john) to tune my car again. what cu will you be running?

Ah yeah there is alot to be said for good tyres lol.. yeah thats him purple one

Iam running a power FC-Dejetro.. I gotta go to bris soon so i will prob get mark at godzilla to tune it for me.

yea i have heard of them should be good to see what the result's are, i managed to pick up a new set of mickey thompson et's on the weekend for a great price, this way i can shoot for the high to mid 11's instead of times all over the place. that nur33 is a nice car as well he has spent some money on that machine! will be great to see it on full throttle :blink:

Hey boys.

I've been watching your chat. Good to hear people are still driving these things.

I just dropped a RB25\30DET into mine. Its done 700kms. Cranked the powerfc right up, she's making good power now. Been spending a bit of time tuning it, but getting there, Hard to tune when driving on your own haha.

I'll be keen to race a few of you too.

Good to hear from you all.

Jono

Hey boys.

I've been watching your chat. Good to hear people are still driving these things.

I just dropped a RB25\30DET into mine. Its done 700kms. Cranked the powerfc right up, she's making good power now. Been spending a bit of time tuning it, but getting there, Hard to tune when driving on your own haha.

I'll be keen to race a few of you too.

Good to hear from you all.

Jono

hay jono if you need a hand to tune your car ie passanger just call me ( will 0431734380) on any weekend if you need, as im getting you to fix my tune soon so would like to see you in action.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a LHS rear drive shaft for an R33 (5 bolt pattern)

Ive broken mine and have had a bit of a mixed up week trying to get another one. Have a new one coming on tuesday but would like to get it going this weekend and use the one I get tuesday as a spare

Let me know via PM If you can help

Thanks

Callan