SAU Community

Beer Baron's Japan Photo Diary

wouldn't surprise me one bit. prime build awesome, no nonsense cars. with plenty of power. They had a 3.2l 2J just finished when I was there that will make silly power. Hell even my RB26 they are building right now will be pretty respectable. :woot:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't be too jealous. remember 3-4 hours sleep per night. lots of driving, train, etc. getting freezing cold AND sunburnt on the same day and going through yen like it was monopoly money. but yeah it is all worthwhile

don't be too jealous. remember 3-4 hours sleep per night. lots of driving, train, etc. getting freezing cold AND sunburnt on the same day and going through yen like it was monopoly money. but yeah it is all worthwhile

So its different from a normal Friday/Saturday night how?

Oh, sun burn.

Right you are.

hey richard.

fantastic pics mate.

i must get along with you for a trip to japan i think!!!

more info on your new engine setup please! :) what turbo/s too?

Any pics of the 800ps beast you was in.

oh and vids ftw

:D:) :)

Mick

The car is built by Top Secret. it's unique in that only one tuning shop has worked on it. pretty cool. they even had the robson leather interior done for the old owner. It's packing a HKS 2.8l kit, with Top secret headwork and top secret V-cam, with T04Z running up to nearly 2 bar boost. Brembo F50s, aragosta suspension, volk progressive spoke 19s, one off titanium top secret exhaust and screamer, hks f con v pro and lots of other goodies. it was featured in HPI when it was owned by another mate Dave. he is upgrading (if that's possible!?!?!?!) and sold it to a friend.

some pics from the drift event at Fuji Speedway. with 3 D1 drivers there it was pretty good. ;)

img6425hn3.jpg

img6435rh5.jpg

img6447qn3.jpg

img6462kr1.jpg

img6497mg6.jpg

This car belongs to the owner of run free. he drifts the JIC RX8 in D1, but this is his personal car. very nice too.

img6532of4.jpg

one last one before I crash. when they were drifing as a team it was an awesome sight to see 5 or 6 cars all drifting withing feet of each other. :D

img6587co6.jpg