SAU Community

M3gtr's Car Photo Diary

m3gtr

cool, I didn't know you raced karts big boy. what kind of series? and what's it like in japan. I'm guessing it would be pretty big, and competition pretty tough. I competed a bit in karts back as a teen but I've never raced superkarts but here in nsw they race on the full tracks and lap quicker than most categories of cars. the superkart drivers here are a 'special breed'. mostly older guys with massive balls and not so massive brains. there are some crazy stacks!

cool, I didn't know you raced karts big boy. what kind of series? and what's it like in japan. I'm guessing it would be pretty big, and competition pretty tough. I competed a bit in karts back as a teen but I've never raced superkarts but here in nsw they race on the full tracks and lap quicker than most categories of cars. the superkart drivers here are a 'special breed'. mostly older guys with massive balls and not so massive brains. there are some crazy stacks!

West, ill post up some more pics as soon as weve finished administering exams here at work..too damn busy and not enough beer drinking time.

BB, i have a JAF comp license that allows me to compete anywhere in the country. Im trying to find backing for the coming season. ATM, im only testing and on average do around 110 laps in the day. Its funny how its similar to the F1 boys and the amount of testing they do. Its an arrows chassis funnily enough and we have set ups for both a rotax 125, or a KT 100 FP spec. Its been a while since i was last in a race but i can tell you now the testing is still damn competitive and yes your right, there are some crazy prangs.

Ive only had one minor little stack with a dude. Never anything serious although last time we were out this guy paranged at around 100 and flew out of the kart all horizontal and shit..i saw it happen..it was crazy! somehow, the dude had only a few bruises but his boots were sliced open to within millimeters of severing tendons..nasty.

i like to tell myself i have big cahones and you kinda have to have them if your 3 wide going to turn one at over 130...

i have some onboard i have to edit but one thats done ill tube it.