SAU Community

What Rims Do You Have On Your Stagea Or Would Like To Get?

joshsmum00

Car looks good mate.

I am running 18x9.5+15 wheels on my Stag. I have no idea what they are though, hahaha.

People might recognize mine from the Stagea cruise on the weekend just past.

post-34722-1224748035_thumb.jpg

post-34722-1224748063_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Peter.

Nice Mate, do you get any rubbing with these rims on?, I am interested in fitting some 19 x 9.5 rims on my stag type s and am hoping to get away without rolling the guards. I have coilovers fitted so have a bit more inner guard room than you would with std shocks and springs.

Thanks Justin

Nice Mate, do you get any rubbing with these rims on?, I am interested in fitting some 19 x 9.5 rims on my stag type s and am hoping to get away without rolling the guards. I have coilovers fitted so have a bit more inner guard room than you would with std shocks and springs.

Thanks Justin

Use tis wheel offset calculator. Compare your current wheels to what you would like to fit

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Thanks Justin

he has coilovers, from memory teins? there isn't much room between the strut and the wheel so you'd have to run a 19x9.5+20ish at the highest i'd imagine. you'll have to run a 245/35/19 also. you will not be able to run them without lipping your rear gaurds.

and for what it's worth, coilovers are generally thicker than the standard shock setup as they need to run the thread for the collars around the outside of the shock. dependant on your height youl'l also lose inner clearance if you are too low as the spring and it's seat will sit below the top edge of the wheel (assuming your coilovers aren't base height adjustable) :D

Edited by M I K E

Hey guys,

Thanks for the comments. I love the look of the rims on my car. I have actually been getting a few comments around the place, hahaha.

As for rubbing, no none at all. I have the front coilovers all the way down and don't touch, even without lipping the front. The rear will eventually be going lower so I will let you know about that end.

I've got a set of 18x8 BBS Rims on my Stagea - came with the car...don't know what type they are though :laugh:

Post up a pic and I will get my mate to take a look. He is a BBS fan boy like you would never imagine...

Cheers,

Peter.

I've got a set of 18x8 BBS Rims on my Stagea - came with the car...don't know what type they are though :)

Post up a pic and I will get my mate to take a look. He is a BBS fan boy like you would never imagine...

Cheers,

Peter.

well lucky for me I can find my post when I got my car

here is the pic

post-34764-1225244078_thumb.jpg

rims are bit gutter bashed - but i brought it like that with car

Cheers,

Peter.

well lucky for me I can find my post when I got my car

here is the pic

post-34764-1225244078_thumb.jpg

rims are bit gutter bashed - but i brought it like that with car

I showed my mate, he said BBS RGS, or something like that. You interested in selling them? :) Seriously... PM if you are.

Edited by BooDah

I showed my mate, he said BBS RGS, or something like that. You interested in selling them? :P Seriously... PM if you are.

Someone on SAU is selling a set

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/-t...t&p=4180222

Mine has some gutter bash scars (got 'em like that)...everybody that has seen my car wants my rims...:laugh:

Edited by BigDirtyJase

• 2 weeks later...
My new wheels.... not quite stock now.

Nice.

I always thought they look great on either silver, black or Midnight blue M35's.

Here's mine.

Nismo LMX5's.

post-31842-1226467456_thumb.jpg post-31842-1226467401_thumb.jpg

(was holding out for a picture when they are clean, but what can ya do?)

Edited by iamhe77

• 9 months later...