SAU Community

What Rims Do You Have On Your Stagea Or Would Like To Get?

joshsmum00

I got bored and trial fitted some skidders I had laying around...

17 x 9 + 35 225/45R17.

30012010228.jpg

30012010226.jpg

White cars always look good with black wheels :) , good choice, offset is bang on.

Edited by Daleo

White cars always look good with black wheels :) , good choice, offset is bang on.

BTW what's the deal with the Autobarn sticker? Do you work there? If not, don't take this the wrong way; but isn't it a bit like advertising K-Mart on your car? Personally, they'd have to be doing an unbelievable deal on spares for me to be advertsing their business with a sticker that big. If I'm wrong feel free to ignore.

Despite you saying dont take this the wrong way. I would take that the wrong way.

Anyways, on topic.

I would love a set of nismo 400r rims. Or Rays LMGT2's.(Same thing I believe :S)

White cars always look good with black wheels :P , good choice, offset is bang on.

Hey,

Cheers for the comments, Only sad thing about the offset is the wheel sits a good 10mm away from the coil over :S Probably why R33 GTR rims are perfect, that +30 allows for an extra 5mm :)

No offence taken, I find all Stagea owners generally get along. All comments are welcome :)

I have the sticker on as when I used to drift they used to help out ALOT with prices, quick service on orders etc! They really do look after me. Although they do sell alot of 'Kmart' spec stuff... like Hub caps, floor mats and other neon ricer bull S*** etc. When it comes to stuff that Im purely too lazy to source my self, they always pull through :)

On the other hand, Stagea's with NO stickers always do/will look better and tidier... IMO :)

I help them, they help me. Its a 2x way street :)

:) Speaking of 400R/LMGT2 wheels... Found these on ImportMonster.com.

Nismo LM GT1 limited edition 18 x 9.5" +15 offset and 5 x 114.3

AUD$1,950.00... You pay that for R34 GTR wheels! :P

50944979c53c12df1ea4edec6b6cdcbd43308ad.jpg

Hey,

Cheers for the comments, Only sad thing about the offset is the wheel sits a good 10mm away from the coil over :S Probably why R33 GTR rims are perfect, that +30 allows for an extra 5mm :P

No offence taken, I find all Stagea owners generally get along. All comments are welcome :)

I have the sticker on as when I used to drift they used to help out ALOT with prices, quick service on orders etc! They really do look after me. Although they do sell alot of 'Kmart' spec stuff... like Hub caps, floor mats and other neon ricer bull S*** etc. When it comes to stuff that Im purely too lazy to source my self, they always pull through :)

On the other hand, Stagea's with NO stickers always do/will look better and tidier... IMO :)

I help them, they help me. Its a 2x way street :)

[/size]

Yeah, that was sorta the point of my question, wasn't trying to pick a fight :)

They're not exactly the pinnacle of import car support in my area. Conversation went; "Nissan Stagea", "a f##kin what, nah mate, you sure thats what it's called?", "yeah mate, pretty sure, they wrote it on the back", "dunno mate, maybe you should check", "do you seriously think I can't read the badge on the back of my own car?"

At that point the dude started to argue again, so I just told him I was going to go to a spare parts place that didn't insult their customers. He followed me out and stared as I drove away (no doubt confused at why I hadn't just told him that I owned a Volvo.) :P

But if you're local one helps you out they're worth their weight in gold. If we support local businesses, we help local people.

Edited by Daleo

My rims finally arrived from Japland.

AME Shallen MX. 18 X 8.5 +25 fronts, 18 x 9.5 +25 rears. Need t oget some better sized tyres. Rears are 265 and stick 10mm past the rim, which means they stick out of the rear guards. looks a little mexican! lol :)

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

THe way it needs to sit in the rear. :cool:

IMG_0430.jpg

• 6 years later...

next summer I thought if I could get bought in Japan Racing wheels Jr11 or Jr21
Cheack Japan Racing site

I've been thinking maybe the size of 9.5x19 ja 11x19

jr11 I bought before I got to the car, last spring.
but because it was such a small look of those 18, "so I thought I sell out

These wheels are really cheap. I asked an offer rims so less than 1000 €
9.5x19 and 11x19 size
€ 1,000 = 1557AUD

next summer I thought if I could get bought in Japan Racing wheels Jr11 or Jr21

Cheack Japan Racing site

I've been thinking maybe the size of 9.5x19 ja 11x19

jr11 I bought before I got to the car, last spring.
but because it was such a small look of those 18, "so I thought I sell out

These wheels are really cheap. I asked an offer rims so less than 1000 €
9.5x19 and 11x19 size
€ 1,000 = 1557AUD

Why on earth would you buy 11in wide wheels (unless yours is a 900KW 2wd drag car).

Why on earth would you buy 11in wide wheels (unless yours is a 900KW 2wd drag car).

because i want deep concave wheels
and I want to make the car fine

this car is pretty damn beautiful, and I want the same appearance

post-139912-0-29842100-1464077410_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever fitted staggered 370Z wheels to an M35 ?

Particularly these ones.

I beleive they are 19 x 9 and 19 x 10 Rays.

The white one is 2010 Nismo 370Z, the silver one 2013.

I really like the dish on the rears.

If you come across any pics, post it for me please..

post-25026-0-72109800-1464998916_thumb.jpg

post-25026-0-75559000-1465000659_thumb.jpg

Edited by conan7772

Just checked the Nissan fitment guides, the Nismos are 9.5 and 10.5.

Gee they aren't cheap used and rare.

Using offset calc, fronts will be out 9mm more and rears 39mm !

Edited by conan7772