SAU Community

What Rims Do You Have On Your Stagea Or Would Like To Get?

joshsmum00

some konig hotswaps or arospeed RS-GT's, but i'll win the rims toyo are giving away on sunday so no need to buy rims :(

Joe, you realise that Toyo are giving away a set of tyres, not rims. I'm not even sure they make rims, unless they have a sub-brand like Yokohama has AVS/Advan.

I've got the standard mesh Stagea wheels on mine, but would LOVE either some V35 Skyline/G35 Infinity wheels, some Advan Sienna II's or Racing Hart C4's.

Advan Sienna generation II's:

advan_SienaGen2.png

Racing Hart C4's:

racinghart_c4multi.png

Joe, you realise that Toyo are giving away a set of tyres, not rims. I'm not even sure they make rims, unless they have a sub-brand like Yokohama has AVS/Advan.

I've got the standard mesh Stagea wheels on mine, but would LOVE either some V35 Skyline/G35 Infinity wheels, some Advan Sienna II's or Racing Hart C4's.

Advan Sienna generation II's:

advan_SienaGen2.png

Racing Hart C4's:

racinghart_c4multi.png

whatever ill win :(

munchstagea thank you for doing that I have no idea how to do that.. Yeah I dont know if the badging can be taken away but I like it.

there is a similar wheel that I also like which is what godzilla is showing Advan Sienna generation II's: its similar to that.

On the day it might not even be those rims could end up being totally different.

Its awesome to see lots of different rims and tastes etc ..

Goodluck Joe I have my fingers crossed.

Shell

Edited by joshsmum00

• 1 year later...
i'm running 18x9.5+15 burning black work VS-KF all round. LOVE THEM

They are pretty sex.... im running the advan ones that godzilla wanted back in 07... i dont like em though.. ima less spoke kinda guy!!

Aww man, where did you get them, Chris?

they came with the car.. dont know where the orignal owner got them from either...he must of had some bikkies lying around to get im in..

Im just not a fan of them, they have a little scrub on them on one rim, its not much cause they are pretty tough but enough to notice if you look down hard enough..

I'm running the race car's bronze weds at the moment due to a flat...looks better than I expected.

stagea_weds.jpg

Looks good, Duncan!

I have Blitz Type 03 in Blitz Silver on my Stagea. Front wheels are 18x9 and Rears are 18x10.

Blitztype03.jpg

09062008048.jpg

Oh, I've always liked those, but never considered them due to their high cost.

New wheels today....should have washed the car though!

still in two minds about the red line around the rim....thoughts anyone?

Nice one Craig, are they the Lenso jobbies from Tempe? There are a few nice Lenso wheels that have come out over the past year or so...

New wheels today....should have washed the car though!

still in two minds about the red line around the rim....thoughts anyone?

I reckon the red line stays....unless your going to polish the lip

Any consensus on the red line around the rim Nick? or anyone!....should it stay or go? :P

I don't mind it on your car at all - because your car is black, it sets it off nicely. I'm not usually a fan of black rims because you can't see the detail in them, but they look great on your car!

It should stay.

As I wanted a sleeper I chose these Ultralite Nurenbergs - not too lary and the gold goes with the green. ( I think )

22062008087.jpg

BUT............................

What I really want is a set of Nismo LM 1s to go with the bodykit

Nismo-Stagea.jpg

One last thing on the subject - when the car arrived from Japan it had these wheels ( enkois) with unicorns in the centers . Unfortunately the wheels would not fit with the bigger brakes and the ceters wont fit the new wheels :blink:

02062008062.jpg