SAU Community

Tomei Fuel Pumps

Brad3416

Hi

About to buy a Tomei Fuel Pump for a 33 gtst from paul at performance wise.

Ive spoken to paul and he can do a deal for $350 per pump delivered.

So i thought id start a little group buy. see if there was any interest

These pumps are a direct replacment, no messing around with fittings or wiring, and from what ive been told, alot quieter than the bosch ones.

more info on these pumps can be found here

http://www.tomei-p.co.jp/_2003web-catalogu...6_fuelpump.html

Were goin to place the order end of next week. Aug 24th

If you do want one, pm me and ill add you to the list.

BTW sorry if this is in the wrong section. :P

+1 Pump for me.

By the way guys we're gonna have a go at installing ourselves - there is a great DIY for the R33 on these forums for this pump. So we will probably organise a day to get them installed aswell...

with the bosch all your paying for is the actually pump, then you have to mod and install the bosch in place of where your stock pump was,

tomei pump kit includes everything so you can take the whole stock pump assembly out and put the tomei one straight in with no mucking around

correct me if im wrong :)

These pumps are excellent - I have one in my sil, got it tested (just to see if it did what it was supposed to) and it flowed 4.1L/min at 3 bar - enough for 700hp according to the guys that tested it, so very under-rated by tomei

It's quieter than the GTR pump that was in there

with the bosch all your paying for is the actually pump, then you have to mod and install the bosch in place of where your stock pump was,

tomei pump kit includes everything so you can take the whole stock pump assembly out and put the tomei one straight in with no mucking around

correct me if im wrong :)

Thats Right, nice n easy, no mucking around.

like paul said theres a thread on how to install one, few posts up.

Is this group buy just for R33 GTST's?

atm yeah, but if u want something different let me know and ill ask if he can add to it.

Wiked, i need a fuel pump for a R32gtr

Should be fine getting pumps for GTR's and R32's. Going from the tomei website I'm assuming the R32 GTS pumps will be around $50 more and the GTR pumps will be around $100 more. I'm sure we can get the prices on them shortly.

350 is still better than 360, and the more ppl that buy them, the more discount we may be able to get. and yeh 10 bucks aint much, but at least its something, few drops of fuel :D

Just wondering... I've also got a gts and will be doing the DET swap at the end of this year or beginning of next :D

Guess when I'm all set I'll come speak to you and see how you went :P

Just wondering... I've also got a gts and will be doing the DET swap at the end of this year or beginning of next :pwned:

Guess when I'm all set I'll come speak to you and see how you went :D

so buy a fuel pump in preparation :P lol