SAU Community

How-to: Greddy-style Plenum Install

ix9

They must have changed the design slightly, i fitted one quite a while ago and didnt have the fitting underneath for the auxilliary air valve to plumb in so i didnt use it, managed to just use the idle motor, lucky it ran haltech i guess.

thanks mate from Georgia!! I have bought intake few days ago but firs when i see it i guess that instalation is impossible and there is some mistake ore seller send me other manifold:) again thanks for post and if i will have some problems while instalation i will ask you few advice:)

THANKS THANKS THANKS

re-route the BOV return piping to your new BOV if it's a plumb back. If it's an atmo venting BOV then block the return.

Thanks ...

Please help me

i have installed plenum but have some problem i think i have mistake with pipe connectorsto plenum in nautral rev all times goes up and down i dont know why and i have all time minimal rev 1100 RPM

please can someone help me? it would be grat if you can put the pictures what to connect to the plenum, i thing my problem is in that actually

thanks and waiting for some info:(

Edited by guricha

plenuminstall20048.jpg

guys does anyone know what will be consequence if on hight boost this wire will be blocked suddenly??? can it give some detonation ore can damage turbo???

please help me again:)

• 1 month later...

i started this modification on monday just been spending afternoons working on it, but its nearly finished, just gotta redo the piping and extend the 2 wires for the acv

pics before n after below

i found a few extra steps i had 2 take that werent in the DIY

btw was there a reason why u put ur injectors in upside down? which explains why u had to spin ur fuel reg around?

post-29137-1197465343_thumb.jpg

post-29137-1197465386_thumb.jpg

post-29137-1197465420_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I spun the injectors around so that I could get the wiring harness clipped onto each one easier. If you notice in your pic, they are hard-up against the throttle intake runners. I just wanted to make it look a bit neater really.

yeah mine still clipped on easy enough

i dont like the throttle cable setup though:S wont be long before it snaps i rkn

i still havent plumbed up any of my cooler piping or my acv hose but car drives sweet as

response is unreal lol