SAU Community

How-to: Greddy-style Plenum Install

ix9

• 3 months later...

Have used this guide to fit a Greddy Plenum to a RB25det Neo in my R32Gtst.--works a treat

All is very similar but you will need to make an adaptor place to fit the Neo AAC/cold start valve.

Also the R32 Clutch master will need to be changed over to a R33 S2 unit as the R32 Clutch cylinder sticks out too far. The R33 S2 unit has a bit more inside the car than the R32 unit hence why it seems shorter when viewed on Firewall.

Used a R33 S2 throttlebody also.

I have used the top feed injectors off the neo also & a twinfeed fuel rail so new brackets had to be fabricated-used Aluminum 3mm angle which worked a treat too. Holes are offset but everything is Rock solid with no movement.

Cheers ix9, matey you rock-this is 1 hell of a thread & 6-7yrs after the time you did it its still helping people like me

Todd

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Would it really give 40% better throttle response? seems to contradict the view of the stock runners being best for response then.

I seriously doubt it.

Stock runners are best for torque.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Get a adaptor plate and put the original throttle body back on. Not going to make a huge difference going to a 80 or 90mm tb. Plus you also have better throttle control down low with the std