SAU Community

How-to: Greddy-style Plenum Install

ix9

• 2 months later...

Just a quick question for you ppl who have installed the freddy manifold, I pulled mine off the other day and noticed I only have 4 bolts underneath holding it on out of the 6 there , anyone else only using 4? I can't remember why I only had 4 on maybe 2 of them didn't line up with the head ?

I'm using all 6 and everything lined up fine. And it is a bit of a pain to do in the car. It's not so bad once you just accept the fact that it's just going to take you all day to do 10 bolts up and crack a few tins while you do it :)

thanks for the quick replies, once i get manifold back i will attempt to line them all up. my manifold was one of the first ones available on market like 5yrs ago, so maybe the newer designed ones are better not too sure!

ill report back

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Big horrible thread bump lol.

has anyone any other options/links for this or a similar thread? Started my install ages ago and only getting back to it now And haven't a clue how it all went together

the link above for rb26.net doesn't work now either ?

Any help appreciated,

thanks. 

Noone at all save the pictures from it? Even bits and pieces from when you did your own install?

To be more exact, the bottom pipe of the is iacv? Where does it go? IMG_4821.JPG.17576f43860de7d4bed2b7af66bec562.JPG

Which nipple does he extend the turbo water lines to in the guide? I have mine running off the pipe he blocks off beside the thermostat?

what 2 wires need extended?

What is the welded piece of galvanised tube for the aac that's mentioned about?

If anyone could help it'd be massively appreciated. 

Surely someone was smarter than me and saved the thread for offline use....

Edited by Ep82jm
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

For everyone playing at home, its actually pretty simple to do. When you have all the parts and are trying to put it all back toether it makes sense and can only really go together one way. Utilising your brain and the desciption that ix9 provided you can do it.

Bumping this 10 year old thread and asking the OP (who hasn't been online for over a year) for pictures that he has said he ne longer has is proooooobably not going to yield any results. Have you actually searched through this thread as i know for a fat they have been rehosted somewhere else online at least once or twice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ8qfJJYb7mq5_jmPHOMX

• 5 months later...