SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

This is a blatant rip-off of the VIC Super-spotted thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=178833

Post up pics here of supercars and 'cars that you dont see every day' that you've spotted!

I'll get started with a CL63 AMG Merc I spotted a couple of weeks ago:

MercOfficialShot3.jpgMercOfficialShot1.jpg

IMAGE_00028.jpgIMAGE_00027.jpg

I always take pics of rare cars...

RR Phantom

untitled1lr8.gif

Porsche 936 Racecar (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

untitled1c4234opyhc8.gif

V8 Vantage

untitled2copyox3.gif

Bentley Continental Gt

spa0104xs6.jpg

Ferrari F430

untitled1copynu8.gif

AM DB9 Volante

untitled1copypj6.jpg

Honda NSX

untitled1copyhu7.jpg

Ultima GTR

X8000048.JPG

Ferrari F430

untitled1copynu8.gif

many of us northshore ppl would agree that spot is the best place to see some of the finest cars in this universe...

always see a black lambo murcielago, that red f430 spyder, black hummer h2, black merc s65 amg ALL OF THEM bearing number plates DEMIR+a letter (i suspect they are all owned by the Demir and the last letter is their initial?)

many of us northshore ppl would agree that spot is the best place to see some of the finest cars in this universe...

always see a black lambo murcielago, that red f430 spyder, black hummer h2, black merc s65 amg ALL OF THEM bearing number plates DEMIR+a letter (i suspect they are all owned by the Demir and the last letter is their initial?)

which leaves something to be said about flogging leather.....

poor cows

thats correct nissaner :)

Every sunday driving home from work he has 1 of his many cool cars there!

Pity he has no idea how to drive.

There is nothing more enjoyable than watching a Ferrari driver who can't figure out how to open his fuel filler cap at a servo.

its not really a supercar but imo i think its a lil different...

about 3 weeks ago an s2000 came into my work (i work at a trivetts) and it had a massive supercharger on it and a bottle of nos hooked upto it aswell.. i was speaking to the owner and he told me that it made 342rwkw

when i work at the parramatta branch i always see nice aston martins and porches because the service sentre is just down the road

its not really a supercar but imo i think its a lil different...

about 3 weeks ago an s2000 came into my work (i work at a trivetts) and it had a massive supercharger on it and a bottle of nos hooked upto it aswell.. i was speaking to the owner and he told me that it made 342rwkw

when i work at the parramatta branch i always see nice aston martins and porches because the service sentre is just down the road

Less talk, more pics :)

Pity he has no idea how to drive.

There is nothing more enjoyable than watching a Ferrari driver who can't figure out how to open his fuel filler cap at a servo.

i see how looking for the petrol lid release button on a new car tells everything about how a person drives.

it took me a while to figure out where the button is on my mates s2k.

plus he doesnt need to know how to drive, hes rich biyaaatch!

sounds like furniture stores make a great front for a drug importing operation :whistling: