SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

this is cool. Well I'm Bryan 18 year old - and i may look like every other asian in Brisbane Sunnybank. except I'm from SINGAPORE. And I'm NOT a rich daddy's boy who got a "free" skyline. Mine is the one which has cheapo mods to it because I'm currently poor and jobless. Got my car vandalise yesterday btw, so if u see a maroon car going around with body filler everyone - ITS ME!.

• Like 1

On the ever so thrilling drive to work down the gateway this morning (at about 5kph for an hour) there was a Black 33, very nice machine. I was right behind it and then went down sandgate road, and came backonto the highway at the airport a whole 2 cars in front of it. Got to love that road.

Also saw what I think was a medium blue 32 on the southside about 9ish wednesday night, around the mt gravatt area.

I think I am yet to see anothee line I know out and about (with the exception of track days).

Hi. I'm Erin. I swear there is already a thread like this somewhere.

I drive a white R33 with mags and personalised plates :P

I normaly smile and wave to anyone with a skyline but they normally don't wave back..

Maybe that's because I'm ugly or something :|

haha .. i doubt that's the case Erin ... maybe they are just expecting a guy instead of a gal in the driver seat :-) ... by the time they gotten over it and wanted to wave back, you are long gone...

GenesisR32

Hey anyone with an Impul Four door R33 wanna go on a cruise and let me have a lookat their car?? Was offered an impul one for $21000 (off a friend of a friend of a friend) when I was buying my four door and I just wanted to check out what I'm missing.

They all auto?

My names Michael or will usually answer hey you, that guy or Knoxy, Drive my wanna be skyline U12 Pintara, slowly puttin bits and pieces on it, put in extractors then exaust back from there and thats as far as i've gone due to maccas pay sucking.

Work at chermside and live in brighton, startin my appreniceship as a mechanic next year

Hi, my names Greg and I drive a purple pearl R33 gts-t, with 18" chromes. lost my license for 6 months because I thought the ss commodore was going to run up my arse, but it was a copper seeing what speed i was going. say hi, i tend to smile and wave alot :P

yeah that was me :P i got fuel, then went to car lovers in stafford then went to aspley and seen a fight and got the hell outta there :D BTW Im shy, as you could tell. Im the guy with a ZoiX cap and the black coat. my friend has a silvia

ahh yeah thats right, I was just following you then we went to the regatta. :P you had 3 cars following you, and I just had to get outta the city beacuse I was in there too long with some driftking boyz.