SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

cardio and the right diet would be more effective.

yer im very skeptical bout this kind of stuff...

but the reviews ive read are really convincing while others ppl say its not that great.

just wondering if anyone has had it/taken it? and what they rekon?

there is a health food store near me that sells it ..

its really only the caffeine in it that helps though ... it helps to raise your resting metabolic rate

when I diet if I want an extra edge I use no-doze caffeine pills ... you can get 100 for like $20 or less from your local chemist ...

pop 2~4 b4 cardio and 2~4 before you push weight and you'll notice a big difference!

its really only the caffeine in it that helps though ... it helps to raise your resting metabolic rate

when I diet if I want an extra edge I use no-doze caffeine pills ... you can get 100 for like $20 or less from your local chemist ...

pop 2~4 b4 cardio and 2~4 before you push weight and you'll notice a big difference!

finally a helpfull post....

oh ok thanks mate, will try that :blink:

cheers

*thread close*

However if u want an even bigger edge go for the no-doze plus..theyre a bit more expensive than normal ones but they give u a whollop of energy :domokun:

Edited by vinnie34gtt

lol @ using caffine pill in place of an energy supplement... (no-doz ftw!)

ive been using bsn no-explode as an energy supplement...thats some crazy stuff aye.

so i take it noone has used it lol

I had good success with the EAS 'BetaLean' product back in 2005... They don't make it anymore but they've replaced it with something else..

'Dynamx' or something like that... I'd reccommend it, but you need a good diet and adequate exercise to go with it...