SAU Community

N1 Super Taikyu R34 Gtr Shell

As outlined I have an R34 GTR N1 Super Taikyu shell.

1 of 12 built in the world for the series, ex FALKEN car which won the series. I have decided to stop building up the car as my wife and i have other priorities at the moment. The shell is completely roll caged with it going through the firewall to the struts and under the car.Seamwelded, acid dipped from Nismo. Badged and numbered. This shell is EXTREMELY LIGHT and EXTREMELY STRONG!!! Perfect race shell, drag shell or drift shell. Nothing beats it quality of build....

No timewasters, contact me if you wish to view it.

Asking $26,000AUD for it. It owes me more but i need it gone.

0412 231 358 Pics up soon. :(

120ou8w.jpg

rr05zc.jpg

2l8de9l.jpg

153a0r6.jpg

16apr7t.jpg

33n8byb.jpg

ea2h79.jpg

16m252f.jpg

Edited by GT51R

the rest of the car was sold off by falken back in the day. I bought this shell from a world challenge cup race team who have had it as a back up shell. They also own the fujitsubo car and another which i cannot remember. The nagisa auto is an ex taikyu shell as well. there are 3 un counted for, but it is believed that they were severely damaged and unusable.

In all honesty its a bargain, think about how much it would cost to cage it up and seam weld a chassis of that calibre, let alone i have never heard of anyone doing acid dipping on their shell for circuit, drag etc. We picked it up with 3 people!!!

Please read the details... acid dipped. Dipping the shell in acid strips the weight within the base metal. Porsche cup cars are of the same design. It lightens the base of metal, meaning certain percentages of product in the metal is minimal. The chassis is only strong based on the cage, if there was no cage it would be floppy as anything.

for a full caged shell to this magnitude and fia approved it would cost around $20k all up, plus seam welding $4k -$6k as it goes under the chassis! Acid dipping, well you cant get a shell acid dip unless its done by a race manufacturer, i.e NISMO. Then you add the price of a normal shell... which is atleast $10k without a motor, interior, loom, gearbox etc.

So it is actually a great buy, but only if you can afford it and put it to use as a drag, drift, circuit shell. I cannot repeat this enough... It weighs barely anything and is so highly strung in its structure, solid yet light. tap the metal and it makes a high pitch ping noise....