SAU Community

Nistune Powerfc Hks Fcon Haltech Ems Link Ecu Etc Real Time Road Tune And Dyno Tune Available In Sydney And Other State

Toshi

• 4 weeks later...

Hi PWND

I sent PM.

bahanthich

I have not installed daughterboard to ECU.

Daughterboard cost is $700.

So I use H8 plcc.

This costs is $80 (can not erase)

I will make data on daughterboard ECU(real time tune) then burn data onto H8 chip.

If I install daughterboard to ECU and tune , road tune would cost $1050.

If I install H8 chip, First and second remap is same price.

If you install daughterboard $80 discount for the second remap.

Thank you

how much for a second remap? eg get a first remap, then bigger turbo/injectors/afm upgrade, and need a second remap but already have the daughterboard installed?

Hi PWND

I sent PM.

bahanthich

I have not installed daughterboard to ECU.

Daughterboard cost is $700.

So I use H8 plcc.

This only costs $80 (can not erase)

I will make data on daughterboard ECU(real time tune) then burn data onto H8 chip.

If I install daughterboard to ECU and tune , road tune would cost $1000.

If I install H8 chip, First and second remap is same price.

If you install daughterboard $80 discount for the second remap.

Thank you

hi toshi

can you do R34 GTT ecu remapping? I currently have only a turbo back exhaust .. but I want to get a boost controller and put the boost up to 11 and then have the ecu remapped so as to get a good/safe afr etc

What's the cost? Would a SAFC2 be a better option than a remap?

Hi Delta Force

Are you Sydney?

hi toshi

can you do R34 GTT ecu remapping? I currently have only a turbo back exhaust .. but I want to get a boost controller and put the boost up to 11 and then have the ecu remapped so as to get a good/safe afr etc

What's the cost? Would a SAFC2 be a better option than a remap?

• 2 weeks later...

hey toshi,

im interested in a tune on a r32 gtr, only has cat back, air pods, and a bleed valve, seems to run 8psi as stanadard, guess will raise to 12-14psi, what sort of torque and power levels would that give. if battery is removed from car is tune erased or damaged, where in sydney are u?

thanks mate

Hi benr32gtr

I sent PM.

Hi esky mad

I think also you need change air valve.

see you soon.

had my RB20 cefiro remapped by toshi, very happy with how much better the car drives. comes on boost much faster, was tuned with a safe tune because the car is primarily a track car.

for the price its defnitely worth it!!

see you soon toshi, with Z32 and Injectors!!

• Latest Posts

• Maybe find the spec sheet and see what the resistance of the coil is, possibly it's not fried? Especially if you didn't short it 
    • No, that should not happen. As to what has happened....it's anyone's guess.
    • Currently have my engine out for a rebuild, and doing some other works on the rest of the car while it sits, like taking the steering wheel off to replace the clock spring and removing the wiring and button the previous owner wired in to the dash to make the horn work. My dash lights like the ABS, AIR BAG, HICAS, etc that come on when you turn accessories on as well as the climate control unit stay on when the ignition is off and key is taken out. Unfortunately Im not sure if this was happening before i pulled the steering wheel off and replaced the clock spring. Is this likely just something with the wiring that will be sorted when the engine is back in and everything wired up? Or could it be something from the wiring under the dash with the ignition? Thanks in advance
    • Aye probably dead then 🤣 will probably just pop the stock CAS back on. i do have the paper wiring diagram with notes on it somewhere so I’ll cross reference that first
    • Hmmmm not sure, but an assumption is maybe. A reluctor creates its own voltage so you don't feed it one.