SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

To whoever just tried to steal my silver 33 and hightailed as soon as the alarm went off...suck my dick and get a job like everyone else. Your mate in his getaway shitbox can smile for the cameras.

• Like 5

A black R33 GTS25t with an SAU sticker on the rear windscreen rego RCI-###

Spotted in an underground car park in Sandringham (stalking you :P)

Hahaha!! Ok, this is looooong overdue, but thanks! Spotted your car heaps of times too, and bumped in to Chris today. We need to catch up for a coffee :) I work in one of the offices..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saw Matt's 33R pulled over by hwypat on Dorset rd today around 1:30, hope everything was okay mate!

Was it you who tooted? The chick officer waved at whoever did!

Yeah she thought it looked too low, changed her tune when she checked it and it was a mile off. She said my cars "Flagged" by the sheriffs office, no idea why though. Just the car itself, not my name.

All good in the end luckily!

Yeah she thought it looked too low, changed her tune when she checked it and it was a mile off. She said my cars "Flagged" by the sheriffs office, no idea why though. Just the car itself, not my name.

She brunette and have a fair haired partner with her?

She was on her own in a dark grey VE wagon. Brunette with a tight bun out the back, poorly done make up, mid to late 20s I'd say. Nice enough.

Ah k, not the same then

nah i didn't toot haha i was going the other way, tried my best to avoid looking at her :P

Spotted Charles and another member (or few of you) today when I was stopped at Kangaroo ground. You might have seen my black R34 parked on the side of the road with a few of my friends :)

Oh where was this? Might be coming back from a cruise haha