SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

• Mint new Huracan in gunmetal dropping off Heath Shaw
  • Fresh RS7 wagon
  • Strange classic Lotus, possibly Europa
  • Various nice imports

All on Burwood Rd Hawthorn on Saturday arvo, it was busy.

Haven't heard that punk bitches name for a while. So he's still chasing imports. Some things and people don't change.

Why would he stop; gotta go home to wife and kid/s every day and tell them what hero he is making a difference to the world by bullying young car enthusiasts and keeping the streets safe from the horrors of an air filter and intercooler combination.

Have heard while chatting during pullovers, a few of his colleagues throw slighted comments my way about him...so that says a lot about him and his crusade if his own friends are talking shit about him. I think on the whole HWP aren't well respected amongst the rest of the force.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spotted a dark blue R34 (didn't see if it was GTT or GTR) tonight in someones driveway in Dingley. The guy use to own a white R34 years ago, but I haven't seen that car in years.

Certain I saw an SAU sticker on it as well...

Just resting my head on my pillow when I hear my 33 start up. Jump out of bed and dash to the window to see it still sitting there in the dark. Fly downstairs trying not to fall while putting my boxers on. Rip the back door keys off the hook and fling the back door open as quick as I can. Dart out of the house while putting my left leg into my boxers. (I also note how nice the cool air is on my arse as the elastic snaps into place). Get about two meters from my car and realise that it isn't my 33 running. Someone else with a 33 is parked about five meters from my back gate on the opposite corner of the laneway.

If you're on here and were in Dandenong around 11pm. Thanks for the scare. >_<

• Like 6

Hey viper I own the blue 34,was white but sold it to a mate 6 years ago just got it back! you live in dingley? It's a gtt

Oh awesome. No my parents live in Dingley just around the corner from you, I moved out 5 years ago after living there for 20 years :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just resting my head on my pillow when I hear my 33 start up. Jump out of bed and dash to the window to see it still sitting there in the dark. Fly downstairs trying not to fall while putting my boxers on. Rip the back door keys off the hook and fling the back door open as quick as I can. Dart out of the house while putting my left leg into my boxers. (I also note how nice the cool air is on my arse as the elastic snaps into place). Get about two meters from my car and realise that it isn't my 33 running. Someone else with a 33 is parked about five meters from my back gate on the opposite corner of the laneway.

If you're on here and were in Dandenong around 11pm. Thanks for the scare. >_<

Ha, lold

• Like 2