SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

everyone knows i still have the best looking NA, even though it's a turbo'ed NA now... it's still the most beautiful!

post134941143525855gn1.jpg

looks a lil different now but, will have new rims soon

Mine may be a pretty good condentor for the title of BEST NA SKYLINE (although thinking about turbo'n her)

PM me to let me know what you think...

THE LEAN MEAN GREEN MACHINE 2 Door Coupe

Engine: RB25DE 6 cylinder Petrol Injected 2.5L (2498cc) 5 speed Manual

Exhaust: 3 inch Stainless Steal from Cat-Back with nice muffler

Suspension: Lowered Standard Springs (just to make the ride height sit on the rims nice

Wheels: 18" Chromies wrapped in KUMO Rubber

Modifications: Custom Green Sprayed with green dail face in dash cluster to match, mongoose 3 way alarm, bucket seats, GTR BODY KIT, NISMO FRONT STRUT BRACE, APEXI AIR POD, EXHEAVY HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH, SONY FOLD OUT MP3 PLAYER

Stereo Audio / Visual: Sony fold-out MP3 player, 6 inch pioneer speakers in parcel shelf and 4 inch in the front door pods

Estimated Power: Non 100% sure will have to get dyno'd

Many More Engine mods on the way like fitting a turbo most likly t3/t4, FMIC etc..

Let me know what u think and that you think i can do next!!!

UPDATE!! MORE PICTURES IN FURTHER POSTS!!!

UPDATE - NEW 12" Sony Xplode 1000w sub installed in boot with sony box to match, 300wat US Audio AMP to power, Done some interior work, got rid of old ripped gear boot and worn gear knob and replaced with brand new SAAS gear, black and chrome...will post pics..

UPDATE FITTED GREDDY OIL CATCH CAN - BRAIDED LINES ARE ON THE WAY DON'T WORRY

Hamish

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....c=206034&hl=

post-36645-1182311765_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1182311965_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1182312031_thumb.jpg

the latest pic of my girl with the graphics on......nearly ready for autosalon :yes:

Thanks to Simon and Ben at DZignFX here in adelaide for the absolut fantastic job!!!!!!!!

screamin THAT R32 is immaculate! is that original paint or what? if it's original please PM you polishing methods! my paint's starting to look a bit dull, i WISH i could get mine looking that reflective but white

MISSR34 that looks wicked...

R-SPEC i've sold those rims and i'm waiting on my stich evolution dish 18x9/9.5 to arrive in the mail >_<

i'm currently re-trimming in leather... black leather, and replacing the sponge foam with memory foam cos it's f**king pimptastic haha i'm making my interior black with brushed steel scheme i want it to look very subtle like the new nissans i don't want any of this gordy green and orange crap that looks aftermarket etc, my car's gonna be sweeeeeeeet

Cheers dude. The paint is 2 years old now, done about 30,000km since it was done.

It's the factory colour, just with heaps of paint layed down and plenty of clear coat too. Standard R32 paint is actually see through, but mine looked fine after a good polish and wax back in the day too. Since your's is white it should come up good too.

Had to put a pic with girlys in too >_<

wellyautosalon0701vh0.jpg

Edited by screamin'

Haha, yeah had to get it up there, Ordered extractors last night, and started buying stereo components, gonna do a crazy install... may even throw the 360 in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Here be my PrEcIoUs, bought very recently and 100% stock, dont you love the r33/r34 mix for the tailights lol

post-40480-1184586324_thumb.jpg

post-40480-1184586331_thumb.jpg

post-40480-1184586337_thumb.jpg

post-40480-1184586353_thumb.jpg

• Like 1