SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

• 1 month later...
Just need some coilovers... then mines not too bad :P Also waiting for my GTR spoiler to get painted and fitted.

08_26_1.jpg

More pics can be found here

Looks nice.. Your car is virtually the same as mine now - Same front bar, skirts, same coloured wheels.. Same mods and then me waiting on coils/springs too lol

Cheers Greg,

After a bit of research i learned it was a full top secret kit minus the front quarters with the vents. Its now got Tein Super Street Coilovers, Carbon Intake Pipe, Jim Wolf Popcharger and heatshield, Stainless Extractors and Johnny Spec Twin 2 1/2" mandrel bent zorst with highflow cats and x pipe.

Unfortunately Some lovely fu(k keyed it last week so its booked into the body shop to get the entire passenger side and front bar resprayed... Was so close to having a enough money to order some 20's for it and now this... iggnorant pricks... ah well... ill post some more pics tonight

Sounds awesome John. It really makes my blood boil hearing about your car being keyed. Looking forward to more pics to drool over

Looking hot Miss R34. You're car that is :D your investment has really paid off

hey thanks Greg

she is definatly starting to look good................now to make her go a bit faster........gonna be doing some engine work next year aiming to (hopefully) get close on 200 kW at the wheels

with no turbo, supercharger or nos :(

Heres a couple more, looking at some dress 20's for it but next mod will be a kazz 2 way.

Believe it or not were considering a VK56 swap for it... same reason we did blacky originally, the current engine/gearbox combo is worth alot of money here in aus, id import the titan engine and another vq 6 speed manual and adapt it... just researching atm... but its looking good ;)

post-3649-1188461561_thumb.jpg

post-3649-1188461575_thumb.jpg

post-3649-1188461588_thumb.jpg

Hehe yeah.. I ran a 14.32@98MPH with all the mods but with the stock airbox... Pretty sure its quicker with the stock airbox over the pod... But for the time being the pod stays as it gets rid of some of the horrid twin cam resonance it has, putting some extra resonators and expansion chambers in the exhaust over the weekend to hopefully fix that. Its plenty quick enough, but it would just be damn cool a V8, especially the VK56.

ill have to get some 560GT badges made up just to confuse people if and or when i do it :)

marios r33 is f**ken shhhmick! +10 votes for you

i love the white r33's even if there are alot of them around, my old stacked 33 was white my new one is grey....i like white better =/

where did you get your interior done? could you post some more pics of the interior? cheers

• 2 weeks later...
marios r33 is f**ken shhhmick! +10 votes for you

i love the white r33's even if there are alot of them around, my old stacked 33 was white my new one is grey....i like white better =/

where did you get your interior done? could you post some more pics of the interior? cheers

thanks man, at least i got a fan haha

ive changed the car a fair bit thou, lowered it more, added the rest of the kit etc, looking shmick

a mate in sydney dun it

im tryin to sell the interior now so hopeing sumone buys its

i will get sum shots up of the trim thou