SAU Community

Anyone Bought A Car From Carizma@richmond

donutdavid

Hi all, as the it says I'd like some feedback from our Victorian friends on Carizma at Richmond. Has anybody bought a car from them before?

They seem genuine to me. If yes have you had any big problems with the car afterwards??

Cheers :D

Dave

Hey mate, bought my 1st R33 GTST from them, it wa sa fast car, never had a problem with it then and now, they looked after me and gave good service.

I've got no complaints.

My new car is a R34 GTT, i purchased this from Kamikaze in vic, awsome service and assistance when needed,get a good discount on services and work from them if its needed.

they seem a bit expensive... can you talk them down a few thousand on an r34 gt-t for example...?

Mate, If I was down in Melbourne I wouldn't mind helping you out as my day job is negotiating (Purchasing Mgr.) but I'm sure you can negotiate a few G's of the price as every dealer likes to move the stock and the timing is good given that it's a bit slow in general and people are not spending big at the moment.

I think I got a great deal for R32 GTR from them and I've seen few dealers and private cars. Also it's worth paying little bit extra for the right car as well.

Good luck

Dave ;)

Bought my GTR from them.

They did a great job connecting my turbo timer and alarm all together.

A nice job cleaning the car up and fixing afew things up.

And they were the only dealer who would take a trade in from me.

Their price is reasonable but I guess they are willing to allow better offers.

Carizma is a SAU member, his name is David. Look him up in the members section and have a talk with him.

Ii bought r34 3 moths ago from carizma. I have full time job and Im in brisbane so it was pretty hard but wasnt worry about what i get cause of my mother-in-law (judge(good one)) so i paid ful amount b4 i saw the car. David agreed to cover delivery fees $xxx. the only problem i had was a strange noise coming from gearbox which i fixed 3 weeks ago ($400 and bloody TCS light doesn`t work (this almost killed me). $1000 less would be a very good deal but 2000 km`s for free is almost the same thing.... I`m very happy what i have and 3 workshop told me that is`t very good car. I recommend CarizmaInternational.

......but.

i found lately some sticker in glove box and have no idea what to think about it, anybody ??

cheers

post-47460-1209609248_thumb.jpg

i think thats an auto auction in japan....they put stickers on the car with the KLMS....sometimes the speedo doesnt match these stickers :)

NO KIDDING!!! :/

I bought my S1.5 R33 off carizma about 18months ago now and am quite happy. Car is straight (never been in any serious crash) interior and exterior was in great nick and got it for a fantastic price. But i knew it was stock that had been in there showroom for sometime so had a bit more leverage on the whole negotiation front.

lol in reference KODE to the stickered km's not matching your ODO. Sounds like every grey import that comes into the country. My cluster said that the car had done 65k but the service sticker on the window reads 117k! just got to make sure you check over the cars for tell tail signs of there real age.

Cheers

Camden

• 6 years later...

Yeah I have a bad experience from there. Don't wanna talk about it here but will share on PM for anyone looking to buy from there.

Signed up just to dig up old thread and post about the fact his "friend" LOST at VCAT.

Having been through VCAT process a number of times, one does simply not lose if one has a solid case... In fact if ones case is solid - one basically can neva looooose! Hence VCAT is good IMO.

Perhaps posting up the FULL story rather than a little piece of it, might make the story more credible.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Let me just start by saying this guy went through Vcat with a bogus story and had to withdraw

Personally would stay clear. Friend of mine made the mistake of putting a deposit on a Skyline crossover advertised by Carizma before requesting an export certificate stating the km's of the car which they couldn't provide. Apparently VCAT weren't interested in the fact that there's an auction sheet for the car stating it had done c.63,000 km more than what Carizma advertised and my friend couldn't get his money back. Clearly he should've done his homework before putting a deposit but it kinda shows why odometer tampering is so common in Australia and how easy dodgy dealer's can make a quick buck off it. This post by someone in 2004 suggests it's been happening for over 10 years - http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/topic/501-carizma-international-warning/

I feel terrible as I got him interested in imports and hope this will warn others not to make the same mistakes

How about the fact the

Signed up just to dig up old thread and post about the fact his "friend" LOST at VCAT.

Having been through VCAT process a number of times, one does simply not lose if one has a solid case... In fact if ones case is solid - one basically can neva looooose! Hence VCAT is good IMO.

Perhaps posting up the FULL story rather than a little piece of it, might make the story more credible.

Thats exactly right simply trying to bad mouth us when Visa card, Consumer Affairs and Vcat all found in our favour, its sour grapes. Not going to go into it here but please remove this thread