SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

man i feel sick. i wanna sell my car now. people that do this to their cars should do themselves a favour and drink some battery acid.

seriously do you sit back and look at your car and think 'damn that shits off the chain'? man you must be smoking some bad ass crack.

The 34 looks fine other than the rims, (but thats my personal taste), you can't hang on someone for creating a car that THEY like. It's not like the car has been done with a tacky body-kit thats cheap, everything looks to be of decent quality and the paint is nice too. You probably should consider selling your car if your gonna say stuff like that to other people with 34's (or any skyline) considering that they are tuner cars and everyone has their own style to go with the many A/M brands for styling and mechanical parts that go with them. It's like me saying 'i wanna sell my car and people should drink battery acid' cause their 34's are making 200-250Rw and i don't like their engine set up...It comes down to what you want to do with you OWN car and most people who do stuff to their cars don't give a rats a$$ what other people think. It also depends on how much you want to spend and how far you wish to go with your car.

Not to mention this car has been in a Hot4's or Autosalon (i cant remember which one) so he has been recognised by others for the decent job he has done with the car. And obviously people arn't gonna like what he's done, but theres no need to go out of your way to de-grade everyone else who doesn't do what you want/do.

That being said heres mine: (not to everyone's taste like mentioned above and still has plenty of work to be done, this is a picture before my Volk GT-C's arrived which filled the guards).

post-44107-1256966935_thumb.jpg

didnt want to start a new thread.

This person claims to have the nismo kit on his car but iv seen the nismo kit and it looks nothing like this.. any ideas? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-251137887.htm

looks more like c-west side skirts and rear bar, but no idea on the front bar, go through this thread, im sure there are pics of the c-west full kit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
man i feel sick. i wanna sell my car now. people that do this to their cars should do themselves a favour and drink some battery acid.

seriously do you sit back and look at your car and think 'damn that shits off the chain'? man you must be smoking some bad ass crack.

car is a ENR34 GT with Do-luck front bumper with Top Secret grille, custom side skirts, Do-luck rear bumper and genuine R34 GTR alloy guards front and rear.

and the intercooler is just for show.

• 2 months later...

Wow, check these out for the R34 taxis!

3p_image_05.jpg

3p_image_08.jpg

bankin.JPG

4 door wide body kit???

Looks much better than URAS IMHO.... Can anyone else garner any info on APM??? Never heard of them, but I like their stuff!!

Look, rear 4 door LED's as well!!

89a08ab41f.JPG

http://www.apm.jp/index.html

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

hey guys, could anyone tell me what this kit is?

post-71883-1271936900_thumb.jpgpost-71883-1271936909_thumb.jpg

and if so where to pick one up?

cheers

Factory option Nismo kit, should be somewhere in this thread already

Can probably find it at most bodykit places, psiparts.com.au, modyourcar.com.au etc...