SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

Would anyone be able to tell me if these body kits are a direct fit onto a 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 25GT Coupe? The reason I ask is, is because I'm looking at getting a body kit for my Skyline some time in the not too distant future, and I've heard people saying some body kits require additional work to make them fit and such. Cheers.

genuine bodykits are going to be the best fit.. but you are talking 7k + for a kit..

most fiberglass kits will require some modification to fit but depending on who you buy or how much you pay.. it all comes down to quality.. paying that little extra can make it so much nicer.. i got my front bar & qtr panels from DMD.. they required little modification at all

Thanks Steve.

What about this one then? The silver one in the pic:

TAS2010-0479.jpg

99% sure the silver 34 is the cross factory R34 4dr front bar. I think there are more pics of it further back in this thread

If you're worried about the parts not fitting, how about going to a shop which will be getting the parts in as well for you?

They won't really charge you more if the parts dont fit, you just pay a fixed amount for the parts and fitting/spraying

and that silver front bumper looks amazing :)

• 1 month later...

ive got impul sides and rear :) I think they would go well together in my mind just visualising it. im not much of a fan of the impul front bumper.

i'll probably be going with a top secret or something style bar for my front if i ever change it as well

impul goes well with alot, its a nice simple style so it suits alot of diffferent bumpers imo, but id go for something more "boxy" and square like a top secret bumper, rather than something like the altia/aero kit

dori what body kit did you have? I remember seeing ur car in alot of pics while i was lookin for which body kit i wanted and it looked heaps good but i cant remember what it was ... just remember u had a nice one :)

*edit* - the silver one i think is a top secret bumper with a uras bonnet lip - worship.gif

and the blue one is just super sexy but i dont think its an actual car? not too sure

post-59299-0-88633700-1309867420_thumb.jpg

post-59299-0-05377400-1309867447_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jonno34

@Jonno - The blue one looks pretty fake.

At the current point in time I don't even know what kit I'd go for, let alone what car..

I'm still on my P plates (green phase (will be off next january though)..

I've only really been looking at skylines and/or the s-chassis cars (Silvias and such)

Reeaaaaaaaaaaaally considering an R34 GT-R conversion on my 25GT, with some 18' R34 GT-R Wheels. I just love the GT-R look, only way to go!

2 x R34 GT-R Front Guards

2 x R34 GT-R Rear Guards

2 x R34 GT-R Side Skirts

1 x R34 GT-R Front Bar

1 x R34 GT-R Rear Bar

1 x R34 GT-R Bonnet

1 x R34 GT-R Nose (the part between the front bar and the bonnet)

Got in contact with a guy who is in the process of getting me a quote for all the genuine parts. Still kind of researching the conversion. Buying the parts, getting the parts painted to match my current factory KV2, getting the parts fitted and having the rear guards welded on since they're not a perfect fit, and then buying a set of R34 GT-R Wheels in good nick... it all equates to $$$!

Will let you guys know if I'll even bother with it, depending on costs and such.

Reeaaaaaaaaaaaally considering an R34 GT-R conversion on my 25GT, with some 18' R34 GT-R Wheels. I just love the GT-R look, only way to go!

2 x R34 GT-R Rear Guards

2 x R34 GT-R Side Skirts

1 x R34 GT-R Front Bar

1 x R34 GT-R Rear Bar

1 x R34 GT-R Bonnet

Got in contact with a guy who is in the process of getting me a quote for all the genuine parts. Still kind of researching the conversion. Buying the parts, getting the parts painted to match my current factory KV2, getting the parts fitted and having the rear guards welded on since they're not a perfect fit, and then buying a set of R34 GT-R Wheels in good nick... it all equates to $$!

Will let you guys know if I'll even bother with it, depending on costs and such.

Please, please, please don't.

Don't make it something it isn't, especially on a N/A R34 making less than 100kw.

2 x R34 GT-R Rear Guards

2 x R34 GT-R Side Skirts

1 x R34 GT-R Front Bar

1 x R34 GT-R Rear Bar

1 x R34 GT-R Bonnet

Got in contact with a guy who is in the process of getting me a quote for all the genuine parts. Still kind of researching the conversion. Buying the parts, getting the parts painted to match my current factory KV2, getting the parts fitted and having the rear guards welded on since they're not a perfect fit, and then buying a set of R34 GT-R Wheels in good nick... it all equates to $$$!

I've got a genuine GTR bonnet and genuine East Bear bonnet lip for sale, click on my signature if you are interested :)

Guys i thought this was a thread for bodykit reference, not a discussion about kits you want/have etc...

On another note

I came across this thread, albeit a little old, might be a point of contact for anyone wanting a JGTC widebody kit

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/56243-r34-wide-body-kit/

front30.jpg