SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

man i feel sick. i wanna sell my car now. people that do this to their cars should do themselves a favour and drink some battery acid.

seriously do you sit back and look at your car and think 'damn that shits off the chain'? man you must be smoking some bad ass crack.

jetspeed make a gtt gtr conversion kit

front bar

r34-fb.jpg

front guards + side skirts

r34-gtr.jpg

rear guards + side skirts

r34-gtr-r.jpg

rear bar

r34-rb.jpg

Cara's eyelids are eastbear copies!

The do luck R34 above is actually a real kit and costs $10,000 so fyi its pretty "off tap" and yes it looks good. Sure wheels dont work but hey its his car.

Cara's eyelids are eastbear copies!

The do luck R34 above is actually a real kit and costs $10,000 so fyi its pretty "off tap" and yes it looks good. Sure wheels dont work but hey its his car.

umm for your information, my eyelids ARE NOT copies...........they are genuine East Bear eyelids

well unlucky for you, you paid full price and they still look hideous

is this necessary? each to their own, back on topic, the thread was going well for the first few pages with minimal chit chat and plenty of kits to choose from... shall we keep it that way?

For those interested, here are some more pics of Cara's kit, it reminds me of the C-West front bar.

post-40562-1253570847_thumb.jpg post-40562-1253570853_thumb.jpg

I quite like that front bar, a bit much perhaps though.

Do Veilside do a kit for the GTT not just the GTR, a kit is next on my shopping list but I'm still unsure about what to get (finish off my Nismo kit, Top Secret, Impul...) I don't actually mind the Veilside stuff even though some people think they are a bgit over the top. In the end I guess I wanna keep it looking mean and stealthy.