SAU Community

R34 Body Kit Thread

Parts totaled to just under $6000 not including shipping, so I thought a better option would be to opt for a clean kit. By the way, anyone know what kit this is?

• 3 weeks later...

hey. just wondering if you can fit a nissan skyline gtr r34 body kit on a nissan skyline 25gt coupe.

0509it_03z+Nissan_Skyline_GTR+Front_View.jpgput this on this_003.jpg

im saving up for a nissan skyline 25gt coupe for my first car and this is what i want to do with it.

sorry about 2 of the same posts. the website got a bit confusing

yeap altia front bar, i think thats the east bear lip for the front bumper

the rear bumper is the nismo s - tune one

not entirely too sure about the side skirts though? perhaps thats the s tune skirts?

• 2 months later...

This is the lip from viva garage, unfortunately mine was broken in transport :( oh well. I've fixed it up now. (note: it is not attached in this photo, it is just sitting on the boxes, so i could get an idea of the look.)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys im a bit of a noob when it comes to body kits so far...was just wondering if anyone could tell me what body kits will fit on my R34 gt 4 door skyline? Might be a stupid question but is the GTR fronts the same fittings as my origional one? its completely stock atm. Cheers

Hey guys im a bit of a noob when it comes to body kits so far...was just wondering if anyone could tell me what body kits will fit on my R34 gt 4 door skyline? Might be a stupid question but is the GTR fronts the same fittings as my origional one? its completely stock atm. Cheers

Go back through the 16 pages of this thread, you should find plenty of kits for your 4dr.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm new to this website so I'm hoping I have done this right.

I have just recently bought a 4 door r34 with a stock front bar and I'm looking to buy the factory front lip.

Can anyone please help me with where would be the best place to buy one from or where I should I be looking for one? I also live in SA.

I have some pics of what front lip I'm talking about.

post-89814-0-11906800-1329990891_thumb.jpg

post-89814-0-11198000-1329990899_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

If i'm not wrong its about 8k or something to put an east bear kit on. I could be wrong though, its been a long time since i've looked into it.

imho, keep your gt/gtt looking the way it is, and if you want a body kit, get something that was made for gt/gtt, keep the authenticity of it. It'll also be alot cheaper. think about 2k for sides/rear including fitting/painting?

when i first got mine i just wanted it to look like a gt-r. but after i'm so glad i didn't. mine just has a basic impul sides/rear on it, and its been lowered onto some 18" wheels. you could do something like the altia kit, very popular, so if you sell it should be all good :)

it'll make the gt-r that much sweeter when we finally get it ;)