SAU Community

Sparco Centre Caps

GTRKat

Hi Guys,

I'll throw this out to the general population but thought I might check with the locals first.

After finally getting them restored it seems I have lost a centre cap for my Sparcos.... It's somewhere between here and Batemans Bay so no chance of getting it back. These wheels I believe to be called Sparco Pythons although I have also seen them referred to as Vipers.

I've attached a pic to remind you all of what these look like... (Bear in mind that mine are a different red as they have been painted which is what I'll do if I find another) If anyone sees a set of these anywhere or has some sort of idea where I can find another please let me know. I have already begun searching the globe but I don't think they will be easy to find.

Please let me know if you have any ideas I'm so pissed off!! I have found one set for sale but at $750 for 17x7s it is really not my desired option.

Cheers

Kat

CharityCruise51008066.jpg

(Cheers Gus for the photo! They look a lot better than this now!)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good luck!

i had a set of these rims, took me a few years to find a centre cap/nut for it.

there is a similar rim which is called python NSII, but i'm pretty sure they are actually called Sparco Hyper Fang II.

yep.. most places just list them as sparco rims..

took me ages to find the name, and then source some centre caps... i *may* be able to find out where my old rims went, because i had 7 caps (original 3 plus the 4 i bought) cant promise anything though!

i would have kept mine if they fit my legnum, they are a very nice wheel, especially with the concaved spokes.

i'm looking at 2 new cars however, and i shit you not, BOTH have the same rims.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG Really????????? They are 17x9s and I think the offset might be around 40 but don't quote me on that part... I would be forever in your debt for a full new set of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to find a contact for Sparco but easier said than done.

Ok Kat, I called my contact for Sparco parts (not wheels unfortunately) and he said that these wheels arent imported anymore as they dont sell enough units.

The Sparco motorsports parts importer is Unique Autosports - (02) 9620 9000, Im told that the centre caps that youre after will most likely have to be ordered from Italy so expect to pay big $$$ for them.

Thats the best I have, sorry :(

Thankyou matey I will give them a call. Will also try Crimson in Japan who are the ones that make the wheels.

These shouldn't be coming from Italy, should be coming from Japan... The hard thing is we have Sparco in Italy and we have SPARCO Racing in Japan. These are the Racing ones. Had someone from Sparco clear that up for me :(

Aw did my regular online search for these and came across my own thread :(

Been stalking everyone who sells a car with these on it to see if I can buy their wheels but no joy there yet either.