SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

bit of an update, been slow going with christmas shit happening. anyway i polished up the dump and screamer, bolted it all on and the exhaust side of things is all done. looks sweet as hell!!

image0722.jpg

image0723.jpg

image0725.jpg

image0724.jpg

Then got to work making a battery box for the rear shelf. the idea is that i want it removeable so i can get to fuel tank. but also nice and solid. will have a hinged lid on the front to allow access to the battery, it isnt finished yet but you get the idea.

image0727.jpg

image0726.jpg

amd plate mounted! looks cool. that blue thing above it is a strobe light lol.

image0728.jpg

i know you have said no already but a forward facing plenum is going to make your engine bay look soooo much cleaner. just put a cheap ebay job on for now.

better response.

better looking.

but it all comes down to cost

top work anyway i love the fabrication work.

Saw this up close the other day when i was pickin up my car from AM and oo thats a bigass wing! :)

Cant wait to see it down on the track! its going to be awesome! take me for lap when its done, pwease?

Lol

More work done... cooler piping has been done but i didnt get pics of it all on as i need some joiners. Heres a pic of what the top pipe will look like.

image0771.jpg

image0769.jpg

Got gauges in, the pivots that were in the car either didnt work or were missing senders, only one remains and thats the oil temp one. the others are various miss matched guage... in fact every guage is a different brand. im gonna start a trend here!

image0768.jpg

image0767.jpg

i know you have said no already but a forward facing plenum is going to make your engine bay look soooo much cleaner. just put a cheap ebay job on for now.

better response.

better looking.

but it all comes down to cost

top work anyway i love the fabrication work.

yeah i get what your saying mate, however i much rather save for a propper one instead of just going a ebay copy, those things tend to be iffy at best of times.