SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

• 2 weeks later...

got my shit back from ceramic coating.... looks the bomb! should work really well!

they used to offer two colours... silver or black with black being rated higher temps... they now have changed it to both colours being rathed the same high temps so naturally i went the silver option because it looks cooler :blink:

img0073u.jpg

img0075ki.jpg

img0076cr.jpg

img0077.jpg

img0078g.jpg

img0079ei.jpg

UPDATE

Got rear susp bushes and arms all installed.. getting alignment tomorrow. Noticed that on the hoist that my front left tie rod was unthreading out the rack... wtf.. nigles offset spacer had come undone even tho its loktited and done up fkn tight in there... bloody lucky i caught it in time!

got retune today... turns out straight on the rollers i was making 240 rwkw for G1's level of tune.... errrr shit! prob due to timing being out by 6 degrees due to removal and reinstallation of CAS even tho i marked it and put it back in the same spot... weird.

anyway so ran it up. jeff did some fine tuning and sorted out some area's which i wanted improved and we picked up a shit load more torque and lowdown power. total power was 310 rwkw on 17 psi... safe as houses with a 12:1 AFR.

goes goddamn hard now... so much better then the previous times i have driven it so should be a decent weapon soon once everything is sorted!

STILL HAVE NO BRAKES GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• 3 weeks later...

all in all it fits really well... took me 5-6 attempts to get the subframe up onto the studs evenly as it would catch and then not go evenly. the holes in the bushes are 20.5mm and the studs are 20mm so the extra was to allow for slightly offset studs etc. Bushes were machined so they wack in with a block of wood and hammer.. can come out easy enough if need be. If you lok at the pics you'll see some parts come bloody close to fouling but yeah it all seems to clear pretty well

img0194zg.jpg

img0192yp.jpg

img0193ml.jpg

p5060209.jpg

p5060210.jpg

p5060211.jpg

p5060212.jpg

p5060213.jpg