SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Paul,

Looking at purchasing a set of YJ for R33 S2. I'm looking at running between 14-22psi through my new set up, now the obvious response from experienced RB owners is to purchase "S**** F***" blah blah blah I've read mixed feedback not to mention you standing by your product 100%.

Are your coils suitable to run and will they hold up to the higher psi range I will be pushing?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Its finally time to fix my car. :)

How much for a set for 93 r33 s1 gtst please? Can u link the payment portal, that would be appreciated.

Total price is $400 shipped via express post.

You can purchase from either of my websites:

Yellow Jackets

Performancewise

Performance-wise

It depends which site you use....

Let me know what you are after and I can give you a combined price.

:)

Just after these parts thanks :

YELLOW JACKETS COIL PACKS - YJ-RB202526-S1 $380.00 $20.00 (estimated) $400.00 1 NISMO OIL FILLER CAP - GOLD $25.00 $15.00 (estimated) $40.00 BRAND NEW BLITZ TYPE 1 RACING RADIATOR CAP $20.00 $15.00 (estimated) $35.00

Edited by Cuz Bruz

• 1 year later...

Hi about 8 months ago i purchased some YJ coils for my rb25 s2 that was being rebuilt and on its most recent tune that happened about a month ago they said they couldnt push the boost over 18psi while making 360rwkw. Now im having to change my coils due to most recently a misfire at the top of the rev range indicating that the coils are beginning to break down? I have changed the spark plugs but to no avail. I am surpirsed at how the coils performed considering some peoples comments but they have been in the car all of 6 months and i think may be on there last legs

4 hours ago, pogman said:

Hi about 8 months ago i purchased some YJ coils for my rb25 s2 that was being rebuilt and on its most recent tune that happened about a month ago they said they couldnt push the boost over 18psi while making 360rwkw. Now im having to change my coils due to most recently a misfire at the top of the rev range indicating that the coils are beginning to break down? I have changed the spark plugs but to no avail. I am surpirsed at how the coils performed considering some peoples comments but they have been in the car all of 6 months and i think may be on there last legs

Please contact us if you are facing issues wit the coils.

They come with a 2 year warranty and we will be glad to help as best we can.

Following up my post from the other day i have recieved a refund and as a whole i was happy about the product and would still reccomend them for someone doing a build on the cheaper side as they are like half the cost of competitors and still perform well within what most people require just unfortunately for me i pushed them a little too hard