SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I was just wondering what the go was with RB25 *NEO* coilpacks these days, as when I was looking a few years ago, they weren't available - only blue ones were available :)

There was a brand, I think they were red, which sold NEO replacements for a short time but then withdrew them because there were problems.

I notice there are part numbers for NEO now though in the Yellow Jacket range so I take it we have a less expensive option for RB25DET NEO at last?

cheers

DaveB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I was just wondering if these have been tested on a vq25det? (2001 M35 Stagea). I have heard that although the same part no. the VQ35 coil packs arent powerful enough for the vq25det?

If good news, I will place an order this afternoon! :)

Cheers,

Corey

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Along with our complete range of coilpack harnesses to suit the RB, SR and CA engines. We now have LS2/LQ9 to RB25(S1), RB25(S2), RB20 and RB26 plug and play conversion harnesses in stock.

That's right....no more butchering up your old harness to fit a set of LS coils to your RB engine.

Coming soon........... complete LS coilpack upgrade kit which will include a new set of Yellow Jackets LS2 coils, a new Wiring Specialties conversion harness and thanks to OTAKU GARAGE, we will also have a custom fabricated bracket to mount the coils all nice and tidy. We will also be offering custom powder coating to the brackets in the colour of your choice if you so desire....

Check out the PW website for more info or to purchase the coilpack harnesses - http://www.performance-wise.com.au/wiring-specialties/coil-pack-harnesses

• 2 months later...