SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

how much gain would you get on a series1 33? I seriously need some.. sick of the miss fire issue!! As soon as i fix the defect on my exhaust i'll contact you for a set.. Was thinking of getting spitfire's a while back,everyone says they are the best but the yellow jackets look the way to go, better performance for a better price :P cant go wrong

how much gain would you get on a series1 33? I seriously need some.. sick of the miss fire issue!! As soon as i fix the defect on my exhaust i'll contact you for a set.. Was thinking of getting spitfire's a while back,everyone says they are the best but the yellow jackets look the way to go, better performance for a better price :( cant go wrong

Gain can vary but we have seen increases of up to around 11hp. Not to mention the other improvements such as throttle response etc....

You cant go wrong with these. Excellent value for money. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i can't select shipping to australia on your site? why is that? i want to buy the $380 set of 6 for a 1991 rb20det.

if the shipping selection doesn't matter tell me asap and i'll just select usa or something and type my aussie address in. cheers

i can't select shipping to australia on your site? why is that? i want to buy the $380 set of 6 for a 1991 rb20det.

if the shipping selection doesn't matter tell me asap and i'll just select usa or something and type my aussie address in. cheers

The standard shipping cost is for within Australia and is already displayed on the site.

Maybe just refresh the page and click on the "add to cart" icon and it should show up with the shipping costs at $20

Regards,

Paul.

Hi all. Looking on behalf of a friend. He has a 95' R33 GTST series 1.5 (ie. no igniter pack but series 1 headlights) so I assume series 2 coil packs are used? Keen to buy if I can clear this up.

Cheers

Thats correct. Your friend will need the Series 2 type. Part number YJ-RB2526-S2.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks very much. I will get these sent out today and you should have them within 3 business days

:banana:

Quick postage - got them today and they are already fitted and working, thanks. Just a couple of questions about the HR31 leads. Room is pretty tight around the coilpacks with the extra leads fitted - Is there a preferred way of fitting them? I am having trouble getting the valley cover back on the car! I noticed that there are two longer leads and four shorter leads, which cylinders need the longer leads?

Quick postage - got them today and they are already fitted and working, thanks. Just a couple of questions about the HR31 leads. Room is pretty tight around the coilpacks with the extra leads fitted - Is there a preferred way of fitting them? I am having trouble getting the valley cover back on the car! I noticed that there are two longer leads and four shorter leads, which cylinders need the longer leads?

PM sent :D

• Latest Posts

• Because it's rubbish, it got progressively better with each generation but still rubbish when you're pushing the car on the track. Some like it, most hate it.
    • Yeah, I presumed that the pic was of some other car, because of the F. Ikeya arms.
    • Did a little bit this afternoon and pulled the dump and turbo off so I could take the mani off to clean it up and give it a few coats of paint. Wire wheeled what I could get to and then got the sand paper out to get the tight spots. Gave it one coat so far, will do another two tomorrow and see if I can fit it in the oven to bake it for an hour along with the adapter and dbw.  Hoping the exhaust wrap I ordered turns up soon so I can wrap the dump and screamer. Ordered 30M so I'll wrap back as far as I can to help a little with temp next to the box and also the floorpan. 
    • Yeah I think overall I’m running the expected power I should be running for now and I’ll just enjoy it for the time being until I get some other parts. Thanks for the advice mate I appreciate it!
    • That's fair enough.  Might be time to just enjoy what you have until you sort the ecu/flex sensor situation. You can pretty much guarantee that you are knock limited and e85 is going to be the solution to more power.