SAU Community

Cheapest Mail Order R33 Ecu Remap Only $400 Also R32 R34 And Silvia!

Toshi

Hi Toshi,

I am in Perth and currently have a R33 Skyline with exhuast, fmic, pod, apexi neo (safc) and greddy ebc - dyno tuned making 193 rwkw (260hp) the car does seem to have a large mid range flatspot - what power would you expect to get with a ecu remap for my car? and will it get rid of the flatspot?

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Toshi,

I am in Perth and currently have a R33 Skyline with exhuast, fmic, pod, apexi neo (safc) and greddy ebc - dyno tuned making 193 rwkw (260hp) the car does seem to have a large mid range flatspot - what power would you expect to get with a ecu remap for my car? and will it get rid of the flatspot?

Cheers,

Steve

Normally around 200kw at 12psi.

I am able to fix flat spot .

Much smoother than s-afc.

Dear Toshi,

I live in Sydney and was wondering do you tunes on the spot.

I have an R32 GTS-T with turbo back exhaust, r34 smic, airfilter, walboro fuel pump, sard fuel pressure regulator and a vg30 turbo (off single turbo 300zx). Making dismissal power at the moment, needing tune drastically.

Please let me know quote for bring you the car (if option is available) tune etc.

Chris.

Dear Toshi,

I live in Sydney and was wondering do you tunes on the spot.

I have an R32 GTS-T with turbo back exhaust, r34 smic, airfilter, walboro fuel pump, sard fuel pressure regulator and a vg30 turbo (off single turbo 300zx). Making dismissal power at the moment, needing tune drastically.

Please let me know quote for bring you the car (if option is available) tune etc.

Chris.

Hi

I sent PM.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Toshi

I have put a S2 RB25DET into my HR31 coupe with the folowing mods: fmic, 3 inch turbo back with no mufflers, boshi 040, greddy profec type 2 boost controller 8 low and 13 high psi, k and n pod and standard afm and injectors. I will be getting splitfires in the near future too. Also it was origionally an auto. What type of power should i be expecting? Can you pm me a price for the ecu tune and any other info?

Thanks mate

Adam

Edited by KDS_HR31

• 8 months later...

odd request here

can you do a tune for a series 2 manual stagea? but, tune it for 95ron fuel?

pod and 3 inch turbo back exhaust, thinking about going up to 10psi in the future

i'm down in tassie and bp ultimate is about $1.70/litre

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Toshi,

You come highly recommended from a number of people I've spoken to, so I thought I'd ask:

I have an S1 R33 GTS-T, standard turbo, ECU, engine, etc. All it really has is a full exhaust, FMIC, and an Apexi AVCR that I have running at about 10psi (sometimes it gets to 11-12, and sometimes I switch it to "OFF" in the rain).

I've got the stock ECU in it at the moment, and while I live in Sydney, the car lives south of Wollongong.

I'm not after huge power, just something that gets rid of that "flat" spot in the middle of the stock ECU :) And makes the car a bit more fun to drive.

Would the mail-out ECU swap work out best? ($400 I think it was?) I'm just not too sure what to do; I've previously had a Power FC, and I was getting 202.1rwkw on it at around 10psi.

Thanks for any help!