SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

Ok,

Just thought it might be interesting.

I'll start with a Tommy Kaira digital display for a S1.

Not much of a power house, but this is a rare car from the UK.

I am pretty sure it went for around $12 000 pounds.

Someone will be happy.

Cheers.

3 pedals on the drivers side of my rs4s and a stick that moves in 2 dimensions in the middle :(

i also have the carbon fibre centre bit on my dayz front bar (but i've seen a stag with the carbon fibre bits all over - do want :))

3 pedals on the drivers side of my rs4s and a stick that moves in 2 dimensions in the middle

LMFAO. :)

I have that one too.

Edited by mattye

I've got an N/A grille but I have seen others. My RS Four badge is under the P/S headlight.

But.... I have seen couloured Stagea badged wheel centres and I would nearly kill for a set.

The "grab rail" on the tailgate of my Nismo edition S2 Stagea.

post-48775-1262750965_thumb.jpg

Are you aware of the cut out in the tailgate itself? When the tailgate is up, it is just too the right of the catch, little cutout type thing, made for pulling the tailgate down without damaging the paint.

Unless it has more uses than closing the tailgate(your rail) personally I would think about removing it based on looks. But hey, its your car and a personal choice!

that's only the second tommy kaira dash i've seen, def a rare item!

i've got a couple of rarer parts here, although aftermarket if we are counting them?

G-Square carbon door sil covers, however i think i might sell these to buy the factory chrome ones instead (also rare, and expensive :) )

100_1293.jpg

100_1296.jpg

Modified healdights for s2

gemini_usp-img600x278-12540367268ox.jpg

Dolphin tailgate filler panel (might organise to get copies of this made if people are interested?)

100_0863.jpg

100_0868.jpg

Tanabe Sustec Pro under trans brace - a stronger version of the factory autech brace (top left of pic)

100_0949.jpg

• Like 1

I've got an N/A grille but I have seen others. My RS Four badge is under the P/S headlight.

But.... I have seen couloured Stagea badged wheel centres and I would nearly kill for a set.

sounds like you are talking about the factory bbs wheel centres on the autechs

3 pedals on the drivers side of my rs4s and a stick that moves in 2 dimensions in the middle :D
LMFAO. :)

I have that one too.

Me too, and mine's a series 1. :rofl:

Thinking about it, I believe mine would have been amongst the very first manual conversions in the country at the time. I've owned the car for 4 years, and the previous owner, "Argo," had done a few conversions (including an atmo RB25 to full RB26 conversion) while living in Japan before moving back to Australia and converting the car I currently own.

A few other choice items I've seen in Stageas:

• The interior halogen downlight-style lamp that can be fitted to a socket on either the rear passenger side D-pillar or the same style socket on the inside of the tailgate.
  • The heads-up display that sits where the factory clock usually goes in the centre of the dash (but I can't remember what it displays).

[*]The heads-up display that sits where the factory clock usually goes in the centre of the dash (but I can't remember what it displays).

JDM_Spirit said he had one in his car, showed outside temp and an altometer (sp?, tells you your height) and i think he said a compass too

^^ DRV meter . it was just a retarded tacho . have seen one in real life . i recon the winner is " luggage fan" a fan into the panel infront of the atessa resivour conrtolled from a switch on the dash .. another winner is the factory nissan scissor jack with an electric motor on the end with nissan written on it and a cig plug on it . never seen one . found it in nissan fast

• The interior halogen downlight-style lamp that can be fitted to a socket on either the rear passenger side D-pillar or the same style socket on the inside of the tailgate.

pretty ugly lookin though :)

aztech_japan-img600x450-1262702972u.jpg

I got a few rare items on the 260RS. Not necessarily genuine Nissan parts, but ....different :)

I have one of these speedo/compass/clock thinga-me-bobs that I don't use.

posta169098haywaystar20.jpg

My modded S1 angle eye headlights.

cxgcj147img600x45712296.gif

My gearstick that tells me what gear I'm in because I always forget :D

gruen1.jpg

I reckon the rarest stag part us M35 owners seek is a non "stock Nissan" turbo that actually bolts on. . :)

Didn't I see something where you can get a turbo off a Komatsu digger with whatever flange you need????????