SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

How bout that guage that sits up on the dash against the A pillar. I think its a torque meter or something. ive only seen a pic of it once or twice.

This is the drv tacho in my stag.

stag9.jpg

pretty ugly lookin though :D

aztech_japan-img600x450-1262702972u.jpg

Yeah, agreed, but sometimes function comes before form... It's one of those things you wouldn't use that often, but it would be handy to have when you needed it.

When I was looking for Stagea to import, I was told the combo I have is quite rare.

Black, manual, sunroofs, full dayz kit, front lower fog lights, nismo exhaust, nimso suspension and even was optioned with factory BBS wheels (now owned by ruby :D)

the only other rare options i've seen would be the stagea seat covers and I saw one with a stagea ski bag..

funny my son has the same handle on S2 dayz

Well I haven't seen another Stagea with it except mine.

Oh, also got Momo SRS wheel with red stitching.

black, manual, sunrooves and a full dolphin kit + carbon hood, carbon mirror surrounds and indicator mirrors? :) yep thats me.

i think my mirrors and my kit / hood are not so common bits??

front1.jpg

Thanks everyone for your responses :) .

Duncan I think KiwiRS4 is going down the RB30det path soon, I will be waiting eagerly.

Atomaly, nice carbon fibre bonnet and ganador mirrors what brands are they, from a member a few months back?

Mike, angel eye headlights, G-Square carbon door sil covers are sweet where are they available-jap auctions, import monster?

Dayz, your whole car is very rare, great example of full dayz options.

Great to see some aftermarket and rare factory options aswell.

Here are some more,

Cheers.

Edited by dirtyRS4

Atomaly, nice carbon fibre bonnet and ganador mirrors what brands are they, from a member a few months back?

carbon fibre bonnet and body kit are "Freeway Dolphin"

the mirrors are "Ganador" i think but i could never find the exact ones on any sites (only similar ones), and i cant see any brand stampings on them! haha

the japanese owner also had a thing for blitz parts.. FMIC,BOV,POD all blitz :)

can we also post the mort retarded / weird/useless things for a stagea or do we already have a place for that ? god dam there is some shit on ebay when you type in stagea . there is also a set of s2 head lights for 200 that come with bulbs and ballasts if any one needs some ??