SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

can we also post the mort retarded / weird/useless things for a stagea or do we already have a place for that ? god dam there is some shit on ebay when you type in stagea . there is also a set of s2 head lights for 200 that come with bulbs and ballasts if any one needs some ??

This would come under weird. When the headlights are on and the car's in Park the light is white, then when you shift it in Drive the white ones go out and the green ones come on.. weird. post-37588-1262840617_thumb.jpgpost-37588-1262840731_thumb.jpg

Useful: luggage net & reverse camerapost-37588-1262840884_thumb.jpgpost-37588-1262840949_thumb.jpgapologies for the photography

3fb05_volvo-badge.jpg

for some reason all stag owners seem to debadge their cars as soon as they get it. :P

You had to do it didn't you? You had to hit below the belt! This means war! :bunny:

bad price

perhaps buy this - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/R32-R33-Skyline-GTS...=item439c7674be

Tomei 300km/h speedo cluster; works perfectly

These are examples of four aftermarket dashes some digital for S1, S2 and Autech versions.

Tomei, Freeway Dolphin and Tommy Kaira (one will fit a series 1 and the other a GTT, can someone confirm this on a S2 manual?)

An excellent point by Tangles is does the speedo go to 300km/h? I wonder if there is a nismo one.

Be warned they would come with a exuberant price tag if available new at all. I can think of a better way to spend my cash!

I had a S13 with HUD and digital display pretty similar, I suppose it comes down to how much you love your stag!

Cheers. :rofl:

Edited by dirtyRS4

3fb05_volvo-badge.jpg

for some reason all stag owners seem to debadge their cars as soon as they get it. :rofl:

Oi, back in your box Shan!

IMG_2057edit.jpg

I think for me it has to be my parking assist antenna, it has a small light inside that turns on when the parkers are on.

I have never seen it on any other stag so i think it's a little weird.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that on your car Eddie, it's cool that it even has the Stagea emblem in the middle of it too!

IMG_2057edit.jpg

I think for me it has to be my parking assist antenna, it has a small light inside that turns on when the parkers are on.

Haha, ive got that. Im always unsure if its the car or the antenna thats getting the weird looks. Sure is ugly though IMO. I went to take it off however the it requires the removal of the headlight and in the end i just couldnt be botherd. Another job for another day.

At leeast yours works though, mine is missing the bulb and one side of the blue plastic cover thingy.

I never knew a rsfours came in leather and woodgrain pack, not my thing but elegant rivalling a M35 interior.

Im a quarter of the way there.

Pretty hard to find full factory options and colors hey..

With twin sunnies is the hard thing. :rofl:

I reckon thered be afew in japan but aus, I dont think so.

• Like 1

I've seen one other Stag with that, and I'm pretty sure mine had one too, although it wasnt on the car when I got it.

3fb05_volvo-badge.jpg

for some reason all stag owners seem to debadge their cars as soon as they get it. :D

I suppose we have one thing in common man.

A GTS4 driver and a RS4 driver are both half way to being GTR drivers ,haha.

Just my thoughts.. :P

series 2 manuals didnt all come with saude . mine is fabric but its way cooler than standard fabric . there is a series 2 manual black with twin sun roofs and im pretty sure it was was leather . for sale in auckland about a year ago .

wood grain is like the factory r33 4 door gtr . just as there is little chance of finding one there is little reason to try !!!!

Gotta love these rare kits on the Talow Car Season Stagea.

Note the snowboard and roof rack skis holder-factory? I reckon for looks it rivals the S15, pity its not a Varietta.

I suppose a drop top isnt good for snow season,lol. :)

Tough but not too overstaded. With the small rims its obviously done some circuit battles.

When I visit my sister next year in Osaka (Engrish Teacher), I will be hunting down some great rare parts at various events and JDM manufacturers.

Edited by dirtyRS4