SAU Community

Townsville Skyline Owners

Gough R34 GT-T

Hey everyone,starting an old thread again, just wondering how many Skyline owners are in the Townsville area. Would like to have a place to share good advice about products and services here, and organise cruises in the local area. Hopefully hear from you all and see you out there some time. Thanks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys i know of the other r34 4door the guy is always woring and he is always spending money on it and yes there is alot of skylines in townsville area if you guys are interested in getting to gether sometime feel free to let me know i myself dont go out criusing much no more unless it is to do with the car clubs im a memebre of im currently in brissy till the 14th of feb 2010 then im back home and cant wait just keep an eye out for 2 skylines with chrome strips around town the white one is mine and the yellow is my best mates taskas

p.s hopeing to get a skyline/nisssan car club up and running buy the end of this year fingers crossed

jester

Hey mate,good to know there is a few of us around,ill have to keep an eye out for you and your mate. Hopefully we can all keep in touch on this thread or another like it and organise a cruise or something sometime. Good luck with the car club, keep me posted it sounds interesting. Hopefully see you around mate.

When I lived in Townsville there were HEAPS of Skylines. Couldn't go through one day without seeing at least 5 of them just on Ingham Rd alone!

It would be interesting to see how big of a turnout you got if you organised a meet up there.

• 2 weeks later...

hey if you got mates that dont have a skyline and want one im selling my r34

Price $22,000.00 ONO

130,100Ks

Has had 100,000k service done

Silver in colour

Nismo Aero body kit

Mods

Tein Aus spec super street coil overs

Garrett GT 3076r .82 external gate

external oil cooler

3" turbo back exhaust

Tomei Fuel Pump

Front mount intercooler Custom stainless piping

Gizzmo MS-IBC electronic boost controller

Innovate Wideband installed

Nistune ECU

Nismo 480cc injectors

Nissan Z32 AFM

18" rims and tyres (235/40r18 front ,265/35r18 rears)

Brakes just been redone

regularly serviced

MV Automatics stage 2 Shift kit installed

Has done 248kws with old housing

Comes with Safety Certificate and rego until June

This is a very tidy car and drives very well

Contact Via PM

Edited by Haines

I own a white 34 coupe and I have mates that own a 32 and a 33. I suggest you blokes join up to qldstreetscene.com as that is where all the local enthusiasts keep in contact.

You are right, there are plenty of imports getting around the ville these days. Thursday nights at the breakwater is usually a good meeting point :thumbsup:

I own a white 34 coupe and I have mates that own a 32 and a 33. I suggest you blokes join up to qldstreetscene.com as that is where all the local enthusiasts keep in contact.

You are right, there are plenty of imports getting around the ville these days. Thursday nights at the breakwater is usually a good meeting point :cool:

Thanks mate i might have to check that out.