Put Your Cars Away

dan_the_man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im with just cars -_- called them and they told me 1900 excess but no premium increase. good thing is its only got 5 big dents and 2 small ones.. i still dont wanna pay tho.. stupid insurance. i thought hail damage would be covered for free -_-

Wow, you really need to learn to read your policy, you'll pay excess on every claim you make. $1900 is a very high excess though.

I just realised my skylines floor is soaking wet from when I had to drive across a river, I guess it could be worse though considering alot of other cars didnt even make it across and got stuck and probably flooded. Do I just air it out or what can I do to make sure the water doesnt go moldy and stink out my car

I just realised my skylines floor is soaking wet from when I had to drive across a river, I guess it could be worse though considering alot of other cars didnt even make it across and got stuck and probably flooded. Do I just air it out or what can I do to make sure the water doesnt go moldy and stink out my car

I'd rip out the carpets, get them cleaned and dried. Gonna be a hell of a job :blink: