SAU Community

Put Your Cars Away

dan_the_man

was in my car with my gf in balga heading to a friends house when i was hit.... i could hear it all =[ got to my friends house and found the dents on the roof, bonnet and front left fender :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just confirming that the hairdresser car is substantially waterproof at this stage. GT-R in the car hole safe and warm.

Strangley enough the only real arse hat i noticed on the freeway yesterday during the storm was a WRX driver cutting up the emergency lane...mmm typical lol.

My hilux got hit :)

New bonnet required ;)

My boss's Skyline is f**ked. Pretty much every panel is damaged, windscreen cracked, rear wing damage. Will be a write off. (As will his Fairlane, Corallo and BA Ute.)

A work colleague had three cars written off in the driveway and a tree fell on their house.

:)

I noticed 1 dent on my bonnet this morning on the way out to my 2 wheeled dak dak, will have a closer look at the line when i get home.

Woot, no hail in the hills (no power either) but tonnes and tonnes of rain... I'm honestly amazed that the 28year old porsche with its huuuge manual sunroof was completely waterproof!! Afaik, dad's fairmont got absolutely rooted.... Going to call Hyperdrive later and see if my GTR survived....

Edited by Ten Four

Reports that the roof collapsed at Alf Barbagallo motors onto the Ferraris and Aston Martins. ;)

Bardly, run down and take a pic :)

I am in Adelaide as of 8am yesterday morning and until this Thursday, I missed the weather but apparently skylights on my roof have smahed and flooded the place, nice. Also my dads BFII XR6 is battered the hell with dents.....

My GTR was cosy and garaged.

Edited by Topaz

Had to go get food so took Porsche. Now 1 head light is out and wiper don't work. So crawling through the hills, barely being able to see and hitting huuuge puddles I didn't know were there was shit pants scary...

But, my damn car fixes itself! When I got home, still no power so thought I'd go to mums. Got into car, turned it on and wipers start randomly working!! Then all of a sudden, other headlight starts working!! Epic car, I love ya!!

I saw this big black lady running to a bus stop for cover when the hail came down really aggressive...

She didn't make it without a few fist size ice blocks hitting her back and shoulders lol....

Sorry I cant help but laugh bahaha She got hit hard by hail... Was like a war movie bahaha

(If your on SAU big black lady please forgive my laughter) lol..

I'm sorry to hear that some cars got damaged, hope you guys get it all fixed up soon!

Could of been worse... you could of been that big chocolate lady with dents in your back and shoulders :)

Got totally pwn'd. Just got back from the shops and got the shopping in and figured I'd better get the car in the garage. *Chunk* *Chunk* *ChunkChunkChunk*... Nooooooooooo!!!

All I could do was watch while the hail pounded my baby - alarm screaming out in agony. She now looks like a golf ball. Thankfully Just Car have agreed to cover it and are sending an assessor tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a new paint job - some of those dents aint getting pulled (like the ones on the a-pillar and front fender).

83Biz.jpg