SAU Community

E.o.i 1994 R33 Gts-4 N/a

1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-4 R33 Non-Turbo. Has been my daily driver for about 3 years now and I have never had any problems at all. It has a fairly decent amount of power behind it for a non-turbo and handles like nothing else I've ever driven, thanks to the 4WD. Reason for sale is that I'm now off my Ps and I'm looking at upgrading to a GT-R, which is why I have this on here as an E.O.I, as I won't be selling it until I've found a suitable GT-R to buy, which hopefully should be within the next 4 weeks.

It currently has around 180k on the clock, around 30k of those has been while I've owned it. Always serviced regularly, and despite the high kms, it has always run well. I've spent a lot of money returning it back to stock condition, so it generally doesn't attract too much unwanted attention from cops, which I know can be an issue for P platers. That being said, it is a perfect car for P-platers, but being a 4WD, it could be turned into an absolute monster with a turbo bolted onto it.

A few features:

-Momo Racer 17x9 wheels

-Splitfire coils, bought new about a year ago

-Pod filter, boxed, has an intake pipe attached to the front bar that leads into a hole cut underneath the pod

-Cusco strut brace

-Nismo smoked side indicators

-Aftermarket speakers all round (no sub) Not sure of brand names, but they sound great.

-Aftermarket alarm and immobiliser

-Probably some other things I haven't thought of..

There are a few small scratches here and there, but thats to be expected with a car of this age. The only things that really need fixing are:

-Paint flaking on the roof (common problem with series 1 R33s)

-Paint faded on spoiler

-Small crack underneath front bar. Hardly noticable, but worth mentioning

-Plastic in front-right wheel arch has rubbed on the wheel and worn through. Probably VERY cheap to fix, but it only happened recently, so I haven't bothered to replace it.

-Scratch on the boot where someone backed into me. Really the only major mark on the car, but I've been told it probably wouldn't cost a lot to fix

I'm looking to get around $12500 for it, but open to reasonable offers. I know that's expensive for a non-turbo, but it is a 4WD, which I know is fairly hard to find, as it took me a long time to find this one in the first place. Also has rego til next march, and RWC I got for rego

As I am located in regional NSW, I won't be able to arrange an inspection with everyone who wants to see the car, but I will answer any questions completely honestly, and if you are absolutely serious about buying, I'm more than happy to travel for an inspection

Any questions, please PM me, and I can give you my number

Will get more pics ASAP, but for now this is the only one I have

post-42233-1269352246_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...