SAU Community

Rb30 Whorethread

N1GTR

• 3 months later...

all rb + rd diesel + N1 and Tomie blocks are the same as highlighted area on the left pic - series 1 n/a rb30 - written by nipzo block to use. but right pic - series 2 vl block different has stud plates fitted maybe strong or weaker , trying to figure out

• 2 months later...

This is my exact build. Had a junker manifold and a .59 (!!!) housing and dynoed at 370 whp run in tune. Didn't get to dyno it after I added the true divided twin gate 6boost. Very responsive on my run in tune. If you tune it well you will be very happy. I have a feeling however, that the exhaust wheel will become the limiting factor. It is just too small. It seems better results may be had with the 6266.

This is my opinion.

Anyone got a precision billet turbo on there 30? Looking at the 6262 journal bearing with .82 rear.

Can someone please do me a kindness and post the part numbers for King Bearings RB30 main and big end STD spec bearings. ACL is out until the end of summer. Jeez. I for the life of me cannot seem to nail them down. Kings webpage is pretty convoluted :/.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ST240

• 2 months later...

hi guys I have a rb30 series 2 motor in my vl commodore and am wanting to turbo it just wondering what advice people can give me on what to do and where to get the parts from im doing it to a budget so any help would be great thanks :no:

hi guys I have a rb30 series 2 motor in my vl commodore and am wanting to turbo it just wondering what advice people can give me on what to do and where to get the parts from im doing it to a budget so any help would be great thanks :no:

I would recommend trying the Calias turbo forum. they would be your best source of info mate.