SAU Community

Best Skylines Of Sau

Darmanin10

• 2 weeks later...

Bit harsh

But when I saw this thread I did immediately think that it's probably not favourable to post pics of one's own car in a thread titled "The best examples of the club" or something to that effect

Nur33 did u spray your r33 gtr white????

If not it looks like it has alot of the same parts you had

Haha nah it's my mates White 33 he just happen to buy everything off me and but it on his.

<p>

<br />

this is the best of sau..... please post up the BEST put your average dailys in there own respective sections ie R33<br />

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Love it how their is still this stigma attatched to R33's, my car isn't 'the best' but its the cleanest example I've seen in person, and it's won best modified car in two car shows, hence why I posted it... I'd take it but you can't edit your posts on SAU.</p>

this is the best of sau..... please post up the BEST put your average dailys in there own respective sections ie R33

Love it how their is still this stigma attatched to R33's, my car isn't 'the best' but its the cleanest example I've seen in person, and it's won best modified car in two car shows, hence why I posted it... I'd take it but you can't edit your posts on SAU.