SAU Community

Best Skylines Of Sau

Darmanin10

cheeky shot my mate took after picking it up from dt panels about a month ago.

its coming off the road next week for a full body make over (again) and to install the break, passenger bucket seat and start modifying the dash with all the guages and electronics. then engine outtie :D

Can you tell me where that guy lives? If he can afford to own that car on his P's and now also have an Evo X and a Ferrari 360 he obviously is asking for me to rob his house....

Just saying.

F@#k knows where Moei gets his money from lol

That 34 was hot, you should have heard the thing!

Nice to have a chat with too.

I could add about 20 cars to this list, but without pics its kind of pointless :D

Post ur car up PM-R33, sounds intresting

She's no where near the quality of a lot of the cars posted up, but here she is :worship: Went out to take some photos today of the new seats and carbon cooling panel. Going to go out soon again to try and take some night time photos.

pmr33.jpg

pmr332.jpg

Edited by PM-R33

its interesting to see the difference in the quality of the builds.

A lot of recommended cars here that are astonishing, and then you have people who post their own cars lol

we all love our cars obviously- but i dont think that makes them reserved for sau's 'best' skylines-

If that is a bit of a dig at me, I in no way, shape or form think my car deserves to be in this thread, only reason I posted it up was because some one asked to see it and I happened to have brand new photos from today :worship:

If that is a bit of a dig at me, I in no way, shape or form think my car deserves to be in this thread, only reason I posted it up was because some one asked to see it and I happened to have brand new photos from today :P

honestly your s2 looks awesome man

always enjoy seeing pics of it!

:D

Edited by bluejeans

If that is a bit of a dig at me, I in no way, shape or form think my car deserves to be in this thread, only reason I posted it up was because some one asked to see it and I happened to have brand new photos from today :D

nah mate, it was not a dig at you at all... your car is immaculate, and "ML73ZR" suggested you post pictures too =P

:)

its interesting to see the difference in the quality of the builds.

A lot of recommended cars here that are astonishing, and then you have people who post their own cars lol

we all love our cars obviously- but i dont think that makes them reserved for sau's 'best' skylines-

I hate to disagree but I do...It's SAUs best Skylines - doesn't say but what standards...which means, one vehicle may have the looks, one may have the performance whereas one may just hold strong sentimental value to its owners - as far as this is concerned, any car can be deemed as SAU's finest.

I hate to disagree but I do...It's SAUs best Skylines - doesn't say but what standards...which means, one vehicle may have the looks, one may have the performance whereas one may just hold strong sentimental value to its owners - as far as this is concerned, any car can be deemed as SAU's finest.

even if it was a car that held strong sentimental value, it doesn't make it one of SAU's 'best' skylines... that kind of posting of pictures is great for a members rides section or post a picture of your car, but not in the "SAU Best skylines" which also implies the best that SAU has to offer in my opinion anyway-

thats why i thought that it should be reserved for cars that are noticed by others, as often people appreciate cars that stand out from the crowd (hence best) and can suggest which ones should be posted. rather than everyone posting their own cars because they love them (which we all do) or ones that hold strong sentimental value (because over half the members would have cars like these) which defeats the point of having a "SAU best skylines" thread

im not picking a fight, just voicing an opinion

• 1 month later...